Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
please send prayers/good vibes for my aunt

My aunt has been in and out of the hospital for the past 5 years or so due to various medical issues. She has diabetes amd lymphodema and had also somehow broken her femur a couple of months before this last admittance. She was admitted to the hospital about a month ago. She had multiple infections plus her diabetes and lymphidema. She was doing great and was getting better so she was sent to a wound care facility (she had an open wound to help drain her legs of the water). Then last week she was delirious so they sent her back to the hospital right into icu. They said this time she had sepsis, which is so bad considering there is so much more wrong with her right now. She was doing slightly better in new years Eve and then on new years day (her birthday) she got worse. Since then she hasn't woken up.
The doctor told my mom that they think she is gone. That her heart is still beating but every other organ has shut down and the machines she is on is keeping her alive. The doctor is doing one more test to be sure that my aunt is brain dead.
If she is, my family has decided to take her off the machines.
Please send prayers for my aunt and that she passes quickly and painlessly. Also please send prayers to my family, to give them strength and comfort in knowing she's not going to be in pain anymore.
Thank you.

Advertisement

dncegrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
sojomisa
Registered Users
seller

Re: please send prayers/good vibes for my aunt

So sorry!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
JMercieca
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: please send prayers/good vibes for my aunt

prayers her way
JMercieca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank you very much. Sadly she did pass away last month and we are still working on getting eeverything squared away.
dncegrl is online now   Reply With Quote