Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Hi all. It's been a long time since last I updated. I'm on to cycle number 23. I FINALLY got an Obgyn appointment Thursday. I suspect.something is really wrong as my monthlies are beyond heavy, passing clots the size of the palm of my hand, and my monthlies often last 9-11 says. Maybe if we can find out what's up and fix it, I'll be able to get pregnant again.

Advertisement

Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Hi all. It's been a long time since last I updated. I'm on to cycle number 23. I FINALLY got an Obgyn appointment Thursday. I suspect.something is really wrong as my monthlies are beyond heavy, passing clots the size of the palm of my hand, and my monthlies often last 9-11 says. Maybe if we can find out what's up and fix it, I'll be able to get pregnant again.
Oh....and my resolution is to wash all clothes and diapers by hand and dry on the line.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #13
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/4-1/25 new year, new baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
Im back in the waiting to O group.

My new years resolutions are to de clutter even more and hoard less.
I'm with you on the new years resolutions

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #14
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Kate~ I tested once on CD8 and twice on CD9, I might have tested once on CD7 but not sure, anyway, they were all clearly neg.
Today my test was lighter than yesterday's tests... I think I might have missed the surge.
Did you just miss the surge on the OPKs or "missed the surge" as in not bding? That would stink either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Hmmm...I guess my update is I'm in limbo Really though, I think I can go to :
I am so excited for you. I hope they pick the healthiest babies to make a home in your belly. Best of luck. I would be a wreck waiting for the big day. I would totally spoil myself all day starting with the accupuncture as well.

Becky- GL with your resolution. I hope these are a little one nestling in and not just from the diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Good luck Carrie!!!!
I had my CD2 US today so will await the results and get started on my meds in the next couple of days!! Here's to a fast Rainbow baby!!!
Can't wait to hear the results. Have you heard anything yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
I hope your OB can help you out with what is going on with your uterus that your periods are so bad.

AFM: I am finally on the mend. I got a call today that my throat culture was indeed growing strep. Since I was strep positive, they are certain that the pain is from my lymph nodes swelling up around my appendix, mimicking appendicitis. The Dr called in an antibiotic and hopefully the swelling will go down and the pain will leave. An incidental finding though during this process is, that it looks like I might have PCOS. My right ovary was significantly enlarged and my left ovary had a lot of smaller cysts in it. So I guess that might be part of my difficulty with getting pregnant.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Still in the 2WW here CD 22

Trying really hard not to test as I promised myself I have to actually be "late" to POAS!!!! I feel like this is a shorter cycle though so maybe I'll test at CD28 or 29?
GL to all of you this month

QOTW: To be more organized and donate more of the things we do not use.

Last edited by ankc; 01-04-2013 at 04:02 PM.
ankc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Did you just miss the surge on the OPKs or "missed the surge" as in not bding? That would stink either way.
On the OPKs, I think I O'd yesterday(CD9) I had EWCM on CD7-CD9, and then today CD10 a temp rise, hard cervix and CM dried up), but my OPKs never got dark, actually today's OPK was lighter than yesterday's.
If I did O'd yesterday, then I missed O day, but I BD'd on the two days prior.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Totally have cramping today and light pink discharge- not normal!!!! Maybe implantation. I am 5 dpo
Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #18
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
Totally have cramping today and light pink discharge- not normal!!!! Maybe implantation. I am 5 dpo
Sounds promising!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #19
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
YES! I pray you will see two lines very soon!!!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #20
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Hey Mamas,
I am jumping in. I am 36 years old. I have a four year old, a two year old, and had a baby in July who lived for two hours. I've had a miscarriage between my first and second, my second and third, and then another in October. I am 9dpo and just ran to the store and bought a test and peed on it in McDonalds! (ha!) There is a super super faint line there and it was within 5 minutes. I am hopeful and praying that this is our next baby but also so nervous. I'm going to wait till Monday morning and test again and then tell DH. Last time it was just like this and then I started bleeding after 5 days so right after my period was due. Probably a chemical. It was so hard emotionally.

Today is the 6 month anniversary of my daughter being born and in heaven. I'm celebrating that today and praying that this is our next blessing!

-I'd take a pic but hubby is upstairs. I'm trying to keep this to myself. I usually blurt it out!