Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Ugh. Was just paying some bills and opened an envelope from the funeral home, expecting it to be our final bill from them and instead pulled out the official copy of Abbie's death certificate. It's like being punched in the gut.

Advertisement

BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #22
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelsMama
Ugh. Was just paying some bills and opened an envelope from the funeral home, expecting it to be our final bill from them and instead pulled out the official copy of Abbie's death certificate. It's like being punched in the gut.
I can't even imagine.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #23
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelsMama
Big hugs mama
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #24
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: TTC After Loss - 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelsMama View Post
I'm so sorry! How painful that must be.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #25
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Big Big hugs mama...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #26
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Huge hugs Momma. <3
Old 01-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #27
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #28
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I join? I had a loss in October at 5.5 weeks and I haven't been able to get pregnant since then. I've been pregnant 3 times (2 DSs and one angel) and all three times it happened right away. I have had all sorts of issues since the m/c like a recurring yeast infection and I am starting to lose hope I really wanted to be pregnant by the end of 2012 and I feel so angry at my body for not cooperating which I know is making things worse....but I can't help it. I'm trying to focus on eating well and being balanced with exercise and cutting stress and I say that I am doing this just for me but that is a lie, I want it to lead to a bfp.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #29
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
so sorry mama.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #30
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Can I join? I had a loss in October at 5.5 weeks and I haven't been able to get pregnant since then. I've been pregnant 3 times (2 DSs and one angel) and all three times it happened right away. I have had all sorts of issues since the m/c like a recurring yeast infection and I am starting to lose hope I really wanted to be pregnant by the end of 2012 and I feel so angry at my body for not cooperating which I know is making things worse....but I can't help it. I'm trying to focus on eating well and being balanced with exercise and cutting stress and I say that I am doing this just for me but that is a lie, I want it to lead to a bfp.
I'm sorry Mama. It's so hard after a loss. I've had three miscarriages. After my first one I was desperate to get pregnant. It felt like I had a big X and I just wanted a happy ending, not an "x". It took almost a full year to get pregnant again. I had my son and then another miscarriage six months later, then got pregnant for my daughter who was born in July after just a few months of trying.

Hoping and praying for you!