Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #31
jelliescat
Banned

Re: Introduce yourself!

I'm Jodie SAHM of two boys ages 9 and 5. #3 is a big suprise and blessing. Im due Sept. 28th.

Advertisement

jelliescat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #32
karikos
Registered Users
seller

I'm Tasha, married to S, we've been together for 6 years and married for 5. We're both 25 and our first baby is due on September 9th.
karikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #33
doodle19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello everyone! I'm late joining the group. I'm Shaye, married to my highs school sweetheart for almost 8 years now. We currently have 2 girls, ages 5 and 2. I had an ectopic pregnancy last Feb that lead to a ruptured tube and emergency surgery. I had an HSG scan done 4 weeks after the procedure and found out both my tubes were blocked. The doc told me when we were ready he would give us an IVF referral or suggested adoption. 10 months later DH and I stood in disbelief and the 4 positive pregnancy tests laying on my bathroom counter. I had to have multiple blood draws(5ish) and a lot of u/s early on bc my risk of ectopic was insane. After what seemed like weeks of waiting we could see baby was in fact in the uterus and add another week of waiting we heard the heartbeat for the 1st time. I had a u/s at my last visit and was thrilled to find out miracle baby is a boy! Our girls are beyond excited and my DH is over the moon. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

ETA- EDD 9/19

Last edited by doodle19; 03-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.
doodle19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #34
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hey newbies! I know it's pretty dead over here but we're very active on Facebook! Come join us- http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1477966
Old 04-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #35
SuperMommy0713
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey everyone!

I'm Sam and I'm a momma to my 5 year old son w/#2 on the way. It's been a super long time since I've been on here (formerly RobbiesMommy07) but even then I didn't really do much in the forum section... that's all gonna change now!

It's good to be back & I can't wait for "New Baby" to arrive!
SuperMommy0713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #36
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

Hi. We found out 2 weeks ago we were having a little girl, Rebekah. So excited. September 10th.
We have a 2 year old, Asher and a 11 month old Levi. I am a stay at home mom, right now, gonna start working at Asher's preschool next year.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #37
Ataractic
Registered Users

Hello! I'm expecting my first child, Abigail Rose, on 9/20. DH and I have been together for 8 years, married for almost 2. We have a dog (mine) and a cat (his). For some reason the cat has been in love with me during this pregnancy. I'm currently unemployed but looking forward to being a SAHM very soon.
Ataractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #38
DrusL8y
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey guys! I'm Kendra, 29 years old, and I too am married to my high school love! We've been married for 9 years. It's incredible how many of us there are! Like jj7202, we are an Air Force family who seem to have a child with every reassignment! lol We had our first at RAF Lakenheath btw, so I know the area and the base very well! We were there from 2004-2007 and lived in what-used-to-be base housing in Newmarket. We had our second in Panama City, FL while stationed at Tyndall AFB. Our first girl came to us while in Monterey, CA, and now we are expecting our fourth here in San Antonio, TX!! We have 4 angel babies as well, 3 of them taking wings last year. This pregnancy was truly a shocker! We fell pregnant within 2 weeks of miscarrying and my ob and I thought that I was so sick from hypothyroidism...right! Surprise!! In the ER for severe dehydration and constant vomitting among other symptoms, we found out we were 6.5 weeks pregnant! It was the weirdest feeling ever! We were still bummed about the miscarriage, kinda thinking about calling the whole baby-making-thing quits, bummed about possibly having thyroid issues, and then absolutely relieved that we were pregnant...WITH TWINS!! (Yeah, that was the best part! lol) Unfortunately by my 11 week OB visit, only 1 heartbeat was detected. With all that's been going on, my hormones causing me to be sicker than I've ever been in my life, it's been hard to connect to this pregnancy. I can't help but think about the ones that didn't make it...So I'm joining this board with the hopes that I can get excited and get my mind off of my symptoms! It truly is great to meet you ladies! I wish us all the best! Go us!

Last edited by DrusL8y; 04-18-2013 at 02:39 PM.
DrusL8y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #39
newcarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hello im new to diaperswappers, but i have been on babycenter forever. im 29 and have been married 7 years. we have a teo year old and are expecting our second girl this september. i thought i hd my cd addiction under control, but nope lol i started back up buying the crap our of newborn dipes lol
newcarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #40
blessings4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey i am a SAHM of a 11 year old daughter with autism, 6 year old boy and baby girl due in sept. New to cloth diapering and breastfeeding but want the best so i am gonna give it my best try!
blessings4 is offline   Reply With Quote