Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #21
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Same because AF is expected tomorrow!

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #22
misstea
Registered Users

Re: January TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

fingers crossed for you ladies - keep us posted!
misstea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #23
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users
Formerly: ClothGirl21

AF showed up today so CD#1.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #24
DvlDg
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerose_RCM
AF showed up today so CD#1.

Here's hoping for next month.
Godmother to 2 cute kiddos: Kate (12/05) and Kyle (12/12) Trying to be SMC Started TTC#1: 1/13 Status: 2WW
DvlDg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #25
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
13DPO- negative but no AF. OB ordered a blood pregnancy test. I'm gonna wait until Friday and see if AF rears her ugly head!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #26
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Hello, ladies! Long time no see! I didn't mean to completely drop off the face of the Earth... and I really wish I had come back with some miraculous story about how while I was gone that my luck changed... but no. After August, I gave up trying. I was out of options. The soy didn't work for me. Or maybe I just didn't take enough, I don't know. I didn't have the chance to try again because even with the prescription I had, my body just refused to begin AF and start a new cycle. Blake and I had hit a rough spot after that since he lost his job... I stopped buying cloth and now they're gathering dust in our closet. I've thought about selling them all a few times, especially during the 3 months of unemployment, since there's a good 1k in there! (Yes, I may have over done it...) Every once in a while I'll feel that baby fever start to creep on me, then I remember the struggle, and I try to push the feeling away. Like now, browsing the forum, it's coming back. That's why I've stayed away. I've decided to work on myself and him and I talk about trying again, but I've sternly told him that I want to until after we get married, since he got a new job a month ago and it pays well. Now I'm just waiting for the proposal. I'm not gonna lie though, our relationship's on the rocks now too, and now I'm not so sure if this is the life I want anymore. I don't know. I don't want to ramble on. Also, my PCOS is acting up now that I'm not on BC nor Clomid anymore. I've gained weight and all the other terrible symptoms. I feel so ugly some days.

I've missed you guys. I was so, so sad to see no graduates though. I was hoping this thread would be filled with all new ladies. Anyway, baby dust to all of you.<3

TTC #1!
Swag with me!
robinology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #27
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
CD2 'ready for February!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #28
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

Got the new thread for February up!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #29
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinology View Post
Hello, ladies! Long time no see! I didn't mean to completely drop off the face of the Earth... and I really wish I had come back with some miraculous story about how while I was gone that my luck changed... but no. After August, I gave up trying. I was out of options. The soy didn't work for me. Or maybe I just didn't take enough, I don't know. I didn't have the chance to try again because even with the prescription I had, my body just refused to begin AF and start a new cycle. Blake and I had hit a rough spot after that since he lost his job... I stopped buying cloth and now they're gathering dust in our closet. I've thought about selling them all a few times, especially during the 3 months of unemployment, since there's a good 1k in there! (Yes, I may have over done it...) Every once in a while I'll feel that baby fever start to creep on me, then I remember the struggle, and I try to push the feeling away. Like now, browsing the forum, it's coming back. That's why I've stayed away. I've decided to work on myself and him and I talk about trying again, but I've sternly told him that I want to until after we get married, since he got a new job a month ago and it pays well. Now I'm just waiting for the proposal. I'm not gonna lie though, our relationship's on the rocks now too, and now I'm not so sure if this is the life I want anymore. I don't know. I don't want to ramble on. Also, my PCOS is acting up now that I'm not on BC nor Clomid anymore. I've gained weight and all the other terrible symptoms. I feel so ugly some days.

I've missed you guys. I was so, so sad to see no graduates though. I was hoping this thread would be filled with all new ladies. Anyway, baby dust to all of you.<3
I've thought about giving up so many times but I can never bring myself to do it. So sorry your SO lost his job but at least he got another one. Hopefully everything works out for you, whatever it is you choose to do. PCOS sucks, so many people I know IRL have been diganosed with it over the past year and they're struggling with it. Don't loose your self-esteem over it though, weight does not affect beauty! If you need to talk you can always message me.