Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Smile Huggies coupons - for all!

I am pretty sure most of you are interested in Huggies coupons, Huggies products in general (we all know how hard is to save some money on diapers).

I want to make a list of working/updated Huggies coupons and offers (there was a super good deal at Toys r us last week). You can add coupons too:

The first place I search for Huggies Coupons is (they always have some Pampers or Huggies coupons from time to time).

The second place I search for Huggies Coupons is Target coupons, here: They have 3 printable coupons for Huggies, valid until 5 February 2013.

The third place I search for Huggies coupons, is of course retailmenot (they have all kind of coupons, for diapers and all). Have you visited it yet?

I found some great deals here for Huggies coupons:

Take a look on Toys r us weekly ads from time to time - last week they had a nice deal for Huggies diapers - if you buy $75 in diapers (huggies) you get a $20 Free Gift Card. Each week they have deals like this to win free gift cards.

Any more ideas?

Lovely_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
I need a printer...
Amy, Wife to Travis (my Army Vet), & Mommy to DD Makenzi 10, DD Brylei 8, DD Taelyn 6 & DS Lachlan 4. And introducing DD Remy born 2-27-12
ISO: baby legs, 3-6/6-9 month girl things, 7/8&5/6 girl things & more IHA: tons iso/iha posted take a look...
suthrnmomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Huggies coupons - for all!

Are the target ones target coupons? or manufacturers? (Can they be stacked?)
- Andrea -
Mommy to 3 little sweeties.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Huggies coupons - for all!

thank you!! I am considering getting the $75 in wipes so I can get the $20 toys r us card but I know their prices are higher so unless I have several coupons, its really not a deal at all.
i wish the company would still send me coupons :/
unassisted, homebirthin mom Had I not birthed children into the world and become a mother... I would not know true love, laughter or insanity.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote