Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #181
supermomof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another old skool challenge?

Can't remember how many of what we did today lol did a lot of padfolding in flips and origami folds in capris.

Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #182
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We're now in a flat stuffed pocket, bc dd who's 3 insisted that Henri wear his purple diaper
Old 01-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #183
laineypaige
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so yesterday was alot of disposables because he goes to "school" on Fridays. Yesterday evening we did kite folded flour sack towels under flips until bedtime. I still haven't tried flats for nighttime but I might give it a go tonight and see how it works.

Today we've done a padfolded receiving blanket under a flip cover and now he's in a hemp flat kite folded under a flip cover.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #184
PurpleFluff
Registered Users

I'm delighted to report we are back in flats! DS's rash is much better, so we went back to our flats and covers this morning. Kite folded receiving blanket flat to start the day, now we're doing pad folds most of the day because we are out and about all day. So relieved to be back in our routine and out of nasty sposies!
PurpleFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #185
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hope everyone is doing well with the challenge! I haven't been feeling well so BGE have been all we have used but will be back in flats soon!
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #186
supermomof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFluff View Post
I'm delighted to report we are back in flats! So relieved to be back in our routine and out of nasty sposies!
Yay!!!

Had him in a kite-folded imagine bamboo flat in a wb soaker overnight and of course he decided to poop early this morning. . Wasn't too bad, though, considering what it could have been. The flat actually contained A LOT, but some poo still leaked onto the cover, so I had to have an impromptu wool washing session this morning. Have had him in flats all day today -- we're loving origami folds and padfolds! I plan to keep trying new folds but these two just work SO well for him...
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #187
supermomof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
Hope everyone is doing well with the challenge! I haven't been feeling well so BGE have been all we have used but will be back in flats soon!
Aw! Hope you start feeling better!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #188
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermomof2

Yay!!!

Had him in a kite-folded imagine bamboo flat in a wb soaker overnight and of course he decided to poop early this morning. . Wasn't too bad, though, considering what it could have been. The flat actually contained A LOT, but some poo still leaked onto the cover, so I had to have an impromptu wool washing session this morning. Have had him in flats all day today -- we're loving origami folds and padfolds! I plan to keep trying new folds but these two just work SO well for him...
Yuck! Lol. I know what you mean, pad fold and airplane fold are working so well here I don't really want to switch either. I'm thinking of alternating btw my flats and prefolds. On wash day I'll switch, which should be tonight, unless I get lazy
Old 01-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #189
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFluff
I'm delighted to report we are back in flats! DS's rash is much better, so we went back to our flats and covers this morning. Kite folded receiving blanket flat to start the day, now we're doing pad folds most of the day because we are out and about all day. So relieved to be back in our routine and out of nasty sposies!
Yay for a better bum!!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #190
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We've done flats since yesterday morning! Had to do one pocket when DD was having a total meltdown, but I stuffed it with a flat. I actually like our flannel receiving blanket style flats more than our gmd ones. They have more give to them and are a little smaller which is good for my 4 mo.
KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote