Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD Huge Lot of inexpensive teaching aids and books

I have 15 file folders stuffed with typed up worksheets and teacher guides on different books or topics (ants,frogs, bears to name a few) and most of them actually have several printed out little copies of the books that your child can read. They were used from prek-3rd grade in a public school and adapted for the different ages and levels, i just have way too many copies and so much work was put into it all to just throw it all away! They all have worksheets, actvities, lists of sight and spelling words and what concepts you would be teaching. I also have a bunch of printed out ideas for reading journal entires and activities or conversation starters for every single month. I also have a bunch of books, mostly scholastic (amelia bedelia, mouse soup, puppy love, snow child, doctor de soto to name a few) most of which have at least 2 copies. I have 10 tapes of different books, 6 of the books have tapes that go along with the stories and the ones that dont have books to go along with them still make great things for your kids to listen to for story time! I also have natures fury and the book my world. I would love to put all of this in a medium flat rate box and keep it all together, I am asking 24PPD or MMAO.

Advertisement

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 04-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote