Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #11
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

i know right? im not going to remove it, id rather have the negative and let people know. She deserved it, and has some serious nerve

and what she left wasnt even FB IMO. Im kinda peeved now that etsy allows that, it makes me want to not use them at all in the future. Maybe i will just stick to shopping the WAHM Wares here

Advertisement

TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #12
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

im still waiting to hear back from etsy, im hoping they will step up and do something about it, but from the sounds of it i shouldnt hold my breath

I think shes just extra grouchy with me because i opened a case with etsy about it and i think she might have got in some poop over it with the etsy folks
TTC #4

Last edited by I_run_with_scissors; 01-11-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Id still contact etsy regarding her fb she left you

nm..see you already did
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #14
kaia.aline
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
im still waiting to hear back from etsy, im hoping they will step up and do something about it, but from the sounds of it i shouldnt hold my breath

I think shes just extra grouchy with me because i opened a case with etsy about it and i think she might have got in some poop over it with the etsy folks
I emailed them when it happened to me and they wouldn't do anything, several people all left neutral/neg fb at the same time as I did about the same thing and she left everyone negative... After I did my kiss and make up to get it off my fb I looked and saw only positives left so I guess everyone else did the same thing.

Fwiw my wahm did the same thing that your seller did, lied about shipping and told me it was lost then wouldn't provide dc, shipped weeks later. So I know how bad it sucks and bc of it I will only do business with certain people on etsy now.

Ask me how to earn FREE jewelry and other amazing deals from Lia Sophia!
kaia.aline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
Formerly: ccsmom11
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry you're having to deal with that! I hope it gets resolved quickly for you, for what it's worth I never check feedback of my buyers and honestly from what you've said the feedback she left just makes her look bad.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #16
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sadly, they do allow it. I don't agree with it at all. I can't believe she left you a negative back, and with such a blatant lie. She really should be ashamed of herself, and I sincerely hope that people REMEMBER this. She has been doing this kind of thing for years, I don't know how she is still in business.
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia.aline

I emailed them when it happened to me and they wouldn't do anything, several people all left neutral/neg fb at the same time as I did about the same thing and she left everyone negative... After I did my kiss and make up to get it off my fb I looked and saw only positives left so I guess everyone else did the same thing.

Fwiw my wahm did the same thing that your seller did, lied about shipping and told me it was lost then wouldn't provide dc, shipped weeks later. So I know how bad it sucks and bc of it I will only do business with certain people on etsy now.
Ugh! This was my first experience w/Etsy too . I was so bummed I almost didn't return there. Luckily I found a few awesome WAHMs through DS that changed my mind. That one poor experience was really frustrating though b/c I felt I couldn't get anyone to address the issue despite my all of the bogus stuff that happen. I felt so scammed!
Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #18
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

I don't think your feedback matters as much as hers, unless you run a business on Etsy? When I was an etsy seller, I never looked at the feedback of my buyers. when buying something, I look at the sellers feedback, if I see negative, I often want to see both sides and will look at the feedback that she left the buyer.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #19
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I don't think your feedback matters as much as hers, unless you run a business on Etsy? When I was an etsy seller, I never looked at the feedback of my buyers. when buying something, I look at the sellers feedback, if I see negative, I often want to see both sides and will look at the feedback that she left the buyer.
thats a good point, i dont run a business on etsy, i just like to shop :P I doubt it will make a difference for anything. I just dont like that this person is allowed to conduct herself this way
TTC #4

Last edited by I_run_with_scissors; 01-12-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am so out of the loop...

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness