Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #11
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2nd VBAC with twins?

look into a midwife, hospital or home based will be your best bet for getting a vaginal birth. YOU DO have rights. and I would highly suggest 5w herbs for the last weeks to tone uterus to allow a quick easy birth. also, see a chiro and get the websters technique done often

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
meesh38
Registered Users
seller

I had a vbac for my second set of twins. I had a high risk ob and he was very supportive. It was wonderful.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #13
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holl_ie View Post
Check out this blog
itstwinsanity.com

From her blog " My first birth was in a hospital, second birth was a planned homebirth that ended in a cesarean (no labor) after my midwife dropped me, third birth was my HBAC (homebirth after cesarean) with twin girls, and fourth birth was another planned homebirth that ended in another cesarean (no labor) for TTTS with twin boys."
Also, She just had her 7th at home.
By my count she has had 2 sections and 2 vbacs.
I know her (IRL) She is amazing!
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #14
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have not had twins, though kind of hope I do, so I can get two babies for the price of one morning sick-filled pregnancy. Anyway, I have had two vbacs. The ob I found for my first vbac was fantastic, but then moved. I went to her recommended ob, who was supportive but not as great. Even she said that after one vbac, it's almost like you are scar-free in how they treat you at the hospital. I would imagine your biggest difficulty is finding a dr who is willing to do vaginal birth with twins, at all.

I used my local midwifery site to find a natural/vbac friendly ob. That might be a good place for you to start looking. A supportive ob is key! Good luck!