Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

delete

Prices do not include shipping. Make me a reasonable offer if you think my prices are off. Only ISO listed trades. All pieces are measured at the smallest points...many have a tail or are cut on a slant so are a bit bigger than listed.

Trade ISO:
See Kai Run boyish sandals size 8 or 9
boys' Merrell Glove shoes, size 11 or 12
girls' Merrell Glove shoes, size 1
*medium PUL covers w/aplix--boyish/GN*

2-Sandi Phipps complete Bible cover & bookmark counted cross-stitch kits. Opened but unworked & complete. Bible covers have floral designs, one on a dark blue background and one on a white background. $6 PPD each or $10 PPD/both

Rubber stamps. Sunflower set is Stampin Up. Also wedding cake stamp and Baby Announcement stamp. Take the Sunflower set for $8 PPD or all for $11 PPD.

KNITS (all cotton interlock)
SOLD
56" square of orange/yellow ooga $10

VVHTF Echino Purple Butterfly--one yard, unwashed. $23 PPD or MMAO!

*SOLD* 7. 31" (stretch) x 19.5" + 18" x 18.5" piece of mango PUL (has a couple of marks on the left side near the edge, not sure if they'd wash out or not) $3

*SOLD* 8. 42" (stretch) x 17" + 28" x 18" piece of ocean PUL $4

*ALL SOLD* PRINT PUL
1. 22" (stretch) x 19.5" piece of goth ooga PUL $4
(top right)
2. 40" (stretch) x 19" + 30" x 19" piece of winter ooga PUL $7

3. 34" (stretch) x 19" + 19" (stretch) x 16" piece of orange/yellow ooga PUL $5
4. 27" (stretch) x 32" + extras piece of blues ooga PUL $6

*SOLD* PRINT PUL SCRAPS
Quart size baggie stuffed full. All the print included are pictured with a tape measure to give an idea of sizing. Those are the largest pieces. Some of the others in the bag are as large as the mid-sized pieces pictured, others are smaller. There are a couple of good sized pieces of ocean PUL in there too. $10 PPD

SOLD
1. 13" (stretch) x 34" giraffes (can't remember what the color is called) $2
2. 28" (stretch) x 20" turquoise ooga $3
3. yard of winter ooga (prewashed, shrunk to 32" in length) & minus 14"x7.5" piece in corner $6
5. 15" (stretch) x 16.5" DC of pink/purple ooga interlock (length measured to bottom of neckline, width will be slightly narrower at arm holes) $2

MICROFLEECE
38"(stretch)x27" piece of white microfleece. Has markings from a fabric marker at the very top & bottom. $3

Advertisement

Last edited by caedmyn; 06-22-2013 at 03:09 PM.
caedmyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

Re: PUL (ooga prints & solids), microfleece, knits (oogas & giraffes), Echino, more

bump
Old 01-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

Re: PUL (ooga prints & solids), microfleece, knits (oogas & giraffes), Echino, more

bump
Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 01-20-2013, 07:00 AM   #6
Fjb74
Registered Users

Hi, can you clarify... The picture w/ seven folded squares of PUL. (And I'm new.. whats DC mean?) I may be interested in all... What would be the cost of all? Thank you!

Lazy on the couch so sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Fjb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #7
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjb74 View Post
Hi, can you clarify... The picture w/ seven folded squares of PUL. (And I'm new.. whats DC mean?) I may be interested in all... What would be the cost of all? Thank you!

DC is a diaper cut. Most of the ones in the picture are also pictured individually. The mango/orange & ocean in the group shot are pending. The rest (#s 1-6) including another piece of blue (pictured individually, it's either #1 or #3 that's not pictured in the group shot, can't remember) are available. I can do $25 PPD for all of it.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Fjb74
Registered Users

Ok... One more newbie question. Diaper cut... I feel silly asking but do you mean it's precut in a basic diaper shape?

Fjb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #9
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjb74 View Post
Ok... One more newbie question. Diaper cut... I feel silly asking but do you mean it's precut in a basic diaper shape?

No, that means it's sized to get one diaper cut out from it.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #10
luvin_my_munchkins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Are you iso of anything mama?
luvin_my_munchkins is offline   Reply With Quote