Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

workhorse newborn or sbish snapless minis?

Has anyone tried both? We have workhorse for my two year old, but I've never tried a snapless multi before. Just curious if people like them, I haven't heard much. Pics would be great.

Advertisement

Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
OlliePeapod
Registered Users
seller

I've tried both and there's no question i'd use the Sbish again over the GMD's. The Sbish fit a larger age rage and they're MUCH more absorbent. I loved the fit of the minis. We used them till about 15# then stepped up to the regulars.
OlliePeapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #3
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:
Re: workhorse newborn or sbish snapless minis?

I was looking at the 2 choices (2 sizes of the workhorse vs the snapless mini) and they both cost about the same. The minis might have slightly better resale value but the benefit I see is more absorbency in the sbish vs plain organic cotton and available in snaps for the workhorse. It really is just a personal preference. I probably would pick the GMD because I like cotton best. The SBish are very pretty though.
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for your thoughts. I have 6 snapping workhorse, and will probably get six snapless, so I figured I would get 6 sbish as well because they are more luxurious and you can pick the colors, but I just realized I hadn't ever seen a thread about them, or a stash with them listed and I wanted to make sure there wasn't something people don't like. I'll go ahead and try them!
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
ss456
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wanted to get Sbish minis, but decided not to spend more money! FYI, I was able to start using the Sbish snapless one-size when my son was about 4 to 5 weeks old. A little bulky, but definitely useable.
ss456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Guitarlov
Registered Users

Easy peasies makes a newborn all in one. I've heard good reviews online but my baby was too big by the time i saw them.
Guitarlov is offline   Reply With Quote