Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #21
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Three days off is nothing. I'd wait for another u/s.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #22
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: for those w miscarriage after 7 weeks

Thinking of you.

Last edited by asteiner18; 01-18-2013 at 06:18 AM.
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #23
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

got the 2nd ultrasound last night. its a friend so she was way more thorough. baby did indeed have a yolk sac, (where dr said no) there was no heartbeat or blood flow to baby and contents are starting to pull away from my uterine lining. looked like a perfect bean, but the strong contractions I had stopped the blood flow & oxygen to baby, so it died. baby measured about a 1/2 inch so I should see if when it comes out.

I should be miscarrying in a day or 2 as there was cervical opening, baby is sitting near canal and i have concealed bleeding. will probably go work out today and start herbs tomorrow.

my nausea was terrible last night and only eating constantly helps (even if full.) I am either near passing out or gagging. I will most likely have that for another week. boobs are super sore and Im tired and melancholy. i like to be isolated. i say this incase anyone else goes thru it, they see its possible to feel very pregnant while miscarrying or awaiting it.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 01-18-2013 at 10:50 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #24
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

so sorry sweetie
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #25
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I'm so sorry.

You're very right about being able to feel clear pregnancy symptoms while miscarrying, not only that, but you can also having a blaring +ve hpt (which I had the day I started spotting and cramping). I guess only an u/s can tell you exactly what is happening and give you hope, if there is any.

Again, I am very sorry you have to go through this.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #26
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sorry about your loss too. I see in signature

yep, I have the darkest + test yesterday. i will probably only test 2 weeks after miscarriage to make sure its negative.

this is the 1st miscarriage I ever had strong symptoms yet. all the others symptoms stopped and then I started bleeding. probably cause I am further along
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #27
NSnewmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Please be prepared to go to hospital if necessary. I am so glad I did. I thought I could handle it on my own, but it was nothing like my 6 week loss. I'm so sorry.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #28
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSnewmom View Post
Please be prepared to go to hospital if necessary. I am so glad I did. I thought I could handle it on my own, but it was nothing like my 6 week loss. I'm so sorry.
i pray thats not needed. i had a loss at 6 weeks and it was fairly easy and also took 2 weeks but there was no baby ever found. just a sac and small placenta. with a 7 weeker, I hope for the best that there is little blood and I recover fast. I had only one wave of nausea today so I know its nearly fully disconnected from my womb now. I am suppose to take my girls shopping tomorrow so the constant walking may bring on contractions and I will take herbs Sunday after work (cause I can rest all afternoon and night then)

I will update here and possibly attach a picture as I feel its important for others to see what a 7 week looks like. (if they want) it was near impossible for me to find anything online.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #29
megshmeg
Registered Users
seller
seller

So sorry. I hope you are faring mentally okay; I know it was rough on me to have all the pregnancy symptoms while knowing the baby had died & waiting for it to pass. It is good news, though, that from the u/s it looks like the baby is going to pass soon... at least you will have that peace... and not have to wait and wait.

Eta: If you personally want pictures of what to expect, I have some (I also searched high and low for photos when I was that far along and about to miscarry). Although because my m/c at that gestational age took so long, the baby sort of "reabsorbed" into the sac and much of the baby was not recognizable, but we could clearly tell the baby's eyes and head. If you m/c very soon, I am sure you will have a different experience.

Last edited by megshmeg; 01-18-2013 at 06:43 PM.
megshmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #30
allisonrose
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
it was near impossible for me to find anything online.
This website has pictures of various gestational ages: http://www.stillbirthday.com/

I had a loss recently and seeing pictures helped me prepare for the reality.
allisonrose is offline   Reply With Quote