Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #41
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: for those w miscarriage after 7 weeks

sherrill, so glad you got it all done naturally and didnt have to go in.

I am still feeling pregnant. asleep by 10pm, boobs sore and full, dizzy at times but the nausea is a constant reminder. the baby died about 2-3 weeks ago and I still feel like this?! i took herbs last night but nothing happened. i have stronger herbs but they are alcohol based and I know I will be pukey so I am avoiding them. I just want to be done.

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #42
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

3pm hurray! I took one dose of blue cohosh herbs with alcohol (the stronger kind) and im bleeding already. its icky old blood so its just been sitting in there waiting for contractions.
that took only 1 hr for the herbs to work!! I can feel some pains in my belly now so I hope this goes quick.

6:30pm strong cramps but little bleeding

10:20pm still nothing other than tiny spotting. contractions on and off, some painful but cervix shut tight so this is gunna take awhile

Last edited by homebirthmom; 01-23-2013 at 09:21 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #43
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm glad things are starting to clear. Hugs mama, i know the limbo part is the worst.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #44
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

took herbs on a off last night, specs at most. GAH!!!!! 2 kids at home who were ill and recovering that are so whiney. im crabby now :/

1-2pm took herbs and did 3 miles today at gym. again no spotting. i have contractions on and off but my darn cervix goes from short to tight and long when I have contrx it seems. the blue cohosh works really fast tho. maybe i just have to keep on it every hr.

luckily i do not feel ill today but that could wear off soon. I took a half a unisom last night so maybe its tiding me over.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 01-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #45
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Its so frustrating, and heartbreaking, how long a m/c can take sometimes. I hope things start to happen for you soon, I can imagine how dreadful it must be to wait and wait for things to start.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #46
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

nope it stopped and I have a cold now! i am positive that the lining inside me has pulled away tho cause i no longer have nausea. now I am just stuffed up, drowsy, achey and have a slight fever.

I took herbs for 2 days on and off and at first it worked fast with blood show, then it gave only a few contrx, then nothing at all. I am spotting the tiniest amount (always brown) and its stringy or specs at most. my cervix is 1cm dilated now tho but so so long. im guessing my body is trying but the darn cervix wont give and open enough to let it all out.

i dont care much today to take more herbs as I am just so out of it from the cold. I got ONE DAY where I felt good before this. i cant wait till this is over!! I have been sick non stop since Dec 22
I also have no plans of getting pregnant anytime soon. this was far too much of an ordeal for my age. I will consider foster/adopting if we want another.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 01-25-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #47
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so I was complaining how I still feel ill, tired and boobs hurting and someone asked if I was preggo. i took a test thinking it cant be + yet... a SUPER DARK test came up in seconds. basically it may stop a day w nausea but have all the other symptoms... uterus is still enlarged but hasnt grown at all. I had 2 ultrasounds that show a non viable fetus and yet no bleeding, no tissue passed.
taking herbs again today. I think its quite unfair to feel this crappy when there is nothing to show for it.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #48
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I'm so sorry! I had a similar situation, I just didn't know about it. My baby died around 8 weeks but I was running around with pregnancy symptoms, +ve tests and no signs of m/c until around 12 weeks. My body just didn't do anything for about a month. I can't imagine how difficult knowing about this and having to wait must be. I pray things will happen soon, for peace of mind and healing.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #49
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

terrible for you. when you did start what happened? did you take something to start. I recall you lost but dont know all the details

I started herbs again today and had spotting almost immediately. I DO NOT want a d&c. super fricken scared of that, never mind the fact that they have to put me out. again, my kids dont know so if I have surgery- they will find out. not something I want. (I am also a surviver of abuse and I have a hard time with vaginal exams so you can understand my need to avoid intrusive things in my vagina/uterus)

Last edited by homebirthmom; 01-30-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #50
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I'm so sorry! I had a m/c that ended at 6 weeks and I found out at 8. I was prescribed something from my midwife. It took about 12 hours but then worked. Not sure what it was though. Can you go in and ask for something?