Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nursery- Baby's Room

Just thought it would be fun to share our little beans' rooms, bedding, nursery or spot in your room. This is Bodhi's setup (although he will sleep with us, not in the crib).

Still a work in progress. I need to make curtains for sure!

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursery- Baby's Room

Oh man... that makes me really think I need to get ON THE BALL! Ours has been used as a storage catch all room while we've painted/refloored and moved everyone around during the past few months. The nursery is packed full of stuff (not even baby stuff!). I just got done spending an hour in there sorting stuff... slowly but surely it'll get there.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Cute room, Kaleen! We're renting a 2 BR, so the newbie's crib is all set up in our bedroom (DD and DS share the other room). It makes for tight quarters but it keeps my junk collecting in check! I'll post some pictures when I take some.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

This is the baby's room so far...

Attachment 130659

The picture is sideways, I don't know how to turn it on my phone...the walls got painted light pink, but more importantly, it has walls! They started installing the flooring (that's the bundles of wood) today. I'm not sure if the house will be done before baby or not, but its ok. Because as excited add I am to make a nursery for a PINK baby, she really won't need it for her first six months or so.

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Last edited by hcokasil; 10-08-2014 at 04:31 PM.
hcokasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcess721 View Post
Oh man... that makes me really think I need to get ON THE BALL! Ours has been used as a storage catch all room while we've painted/refloored and moved everyone around during the past few months. The nursery is packed full of stuff (not even baby stuff!). I just got done spending an hour in there sorting stuff... slowly but surely it'll get there.
THIS IS ME! Except minus the hour of sorting - I can barely walk in the door and am panicking!!!!

Bohdi's room is super cute and bright and cheery!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks! His room was the catch all room a short time ago, but slowly I have been cleaning it out and organizing. I still feel like I have a lot to do including washing everything, prepping diapers, setting up for the homebirth, making curtains, ahhhhh 6 1/2 more weeks! (That's 44 days!) eeeeeekkkkkk....
Old 01-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sooo cute! I totally love the hippy vibe going on in there!! (I mean that in a very good way!)
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #8
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Sooo cute! I totally love the hippy vibe going on in there!! (I mean that in a very good way!)
Compliment received! I'm happy it comes off that way, it's the vibe I always go for
Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #9
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmama7
Just thought it would be fun to share our little beans' rooms, bedding, nursery or spot in your room. This is Bodhi's setup (although he will sleep with us, not in the crib).

Still a work in progress. I need to make curtains for sure!
Oh my! I want those tie dyed prefolds!! Beautiful colors. Cute nursery too, but the pfs really caught my eye!

OT, but I left one of my boys in a tiedyed pf while by bestie was watching him, and she about lost her mind when she changed his diaper. The maroon in the tiedye looked like blood to her, bahahaha!

As for us, we don't have a room set up for Thomason, because in order to buy our new house hubby had to agree to two years of cosleeping and nursing, bahahaha! I need to clean and set up the cosleeper, but I'll probably wait a few more weeks. We have a crib for later, if we decide to use it. PNP/bassinet is set up in the living room. I've organized his clothes and diapers in my dresser and night stand. I guess I'm just no fun this go round, lol.

No idea where he will be when we transition him out. Depends where all boys are developmentally/personality-wise. They could all 3 room together. Or two together, one separate if my sis moves or I move my sewing stuff to the master. Eventually we will have space for each to have a room if they need it.

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 01-17-2013 at 01:48 PM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #10
aaiya
Registered Users
seller

Hah! Wow. What a great nursery! I'll probably just have DH dig out the cosleeper and set it up when we get back from the hospital (or let him do it while I'm chillin in the hospital after having the baby). We're gonna be 5 people in a 2 bedroom house when the new one arrives...