Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
We are 95% on Jace for a boy and thinking about a few girl names (Lucy, Natalie)...girls are always harder!

Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #12
SaraElise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone pick a name or have ideas yet?

This was actually the easiest it has ever been for us to pick out names! Our last 2 were nameless until after they were born. My DH actually started looking up baby names while I was in labor last time, I was determined that would not happen again!

If it's a boy, Maximilian (Max) James
If it's a girl, Madeline (Maddie) Rose
Old 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #13
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Baby boy is going to be Henry. I haven't chosen a middle name yet and part of my is kind of wavering to change his name to Benjamin but my hubs really likes Henry. I think I want to use an Angel's name for the middle name. I love weird middle names so really no telling what I'll do there.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #14
greeneyedambe
Registered Users
Formerly: comfycozydiapers
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W
We are 95% on Jace for a boy and thinking about a few girl names (Lucy, Natalie)...girls are always harder!
My second son's name is Jase.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #15
maddys_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Dh has been an utter nightmare when it comes to names. Which is odd, because it certainly wasn't this hard with the other two. He wants Theodore for a boy. I'm kind of eh about it. He wants Tedy for short, I want Theo. He won't even discuss girls names. I really really really want juliette but he doesn't like it. And he won't discuss any other names I suggest nor suggest ones he likes. We'll hopefully find out what we're having on the 28th.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
We are having another girl. NO idea on her name yet.
I like Abigail Jean or Allyson but he is kinda meh. Of course, he hasnt volunteered any names he likes either. X-(
Old 01-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #17
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My SO and I have agreed on 2 names if this baby is a girl, but not on a boy's name. Actually there are not any boy names that we even like. We had this problem last time but luckily we had a girl. I had a girl's name picked out ever since I was a little girl. When I was pregnant with dd I said' "If this baby is a girl her name will be Phaedra. I have wanted a little girl with that name since I was a child.", haha. We will find out the gender on the 25th. If it is a boy he might so a while without a name. Maybe then something will stick!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #18
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedramekko
My SO and I have agreed on 2 names if this baby is a girl, but not on a boy's name. Actually there are not any boy names that we even like. We had this problem last time but luckily we had a girl. I had a girl's name picked out ever since I was a little girl. When I was pregnant with dd I said' "If this baby is a girl her name will be Phaedra. I have wanted a little girl with that name since I was a child.", haha. We will find out the gender on the 25th. If it is a boy he might so a while without a name. Maybe then something will stick!
I have the same problem. I don't see a single boy name that I even like. Ezra is ok but no where near a perfect name. It's jut the only one that I like at all. I always wanted to name a girl Eran Heather but DH doesn't like it at all. (Plus we have become Close friends with a couple whose names are Aaron and Heather and he feels naming our baby that would be a little weird)
I'm hoping for a girl because I have such a long list of beautiful girl names that we can choose from. A boy will be an even bigger struggle!!
alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #19
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have resorted to the 'short list' we had when expecting our first, 7.5yrs ago. I have hung on to it because hubby has managed to make fun of every name out there and some that I thought were name-calling proof were even worse than the obvious.

@ alyxmegan above ^^ - PM me.

Last edited by mmeneely; 02-01-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Took out my question. Was private :)
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #20
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We found out today that its a boy. Our 3 choices are Ivan, Finn or Kai.
It's weird we had no clue not long ago and now we have 3 names.
alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote