Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #31
brimomma725
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: FFS Lotto for 20 Girly fitted diapers, wool longies, and PUL cover.

What a great lotto! Please enter me I am due in May with a baby girl and we plan on cloth diapering to a) save money! b) save my baby's bum from diaper rash, and c) prevent even more diapers from being thrown in the environment.

Advertisement

brimomma725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #32
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Would love to be entered, my little girl is starting to have reactions to most of her diapers the synthetic are killing her bums . We originslly got into cloth 2 plus years ago with my first to save some money and save landfills, (and because tgey are so darn cute!) But anyway please enter us

Like me on facebook for a free discount code to the Etsy site!

Last edited by mammato2; 01-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.
mammato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #33
mommyof6+twins
Registered Users

I would love to be entered. I am getting into cloth diapers because we have had a total lifestyle change. We are going off grid in two months and becoming fulltime homesteaders. Our little one is 3 months old and we have been putting her in disposables, but due to lack of income, wanting to put her in something healthier, and just a better solution, I want to change her to cloth.

I have changed over 35,000 diapers. She is my 9th, and I wish I had done this 16 years ago. We have changed diapers everyday for 16 years. So if for only that reason, I really need to change. If you see fit that you choose us for this gift, it will be used, and used well, and I will gift it to another momma when I'm through.

Thank you for reading.
mommyof6+twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:54 AM   #34
SixTimeMom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wonderful lot.. Would love to be entered.

We cloth diapered with our fifth and sixth children, both boys. Our youngest is now about to be four and has been potty trained for almost three years now. Needless to say, we donated our ENTIRE stash... Low and behold, we have been surprised (even after certain procedures) with pregnancy number seven and are now looking into re-building a stash.
SixTimeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:35 AM   #35
WVflipflopmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would love to be entered as well. I'm due in May with my 3rd, a girl. I'm really excited to try CD'ing this little one. I remember so well the agony of diaper rashes that my other 2 children endured. At that time, I was a really young mom and even though I tried frequent changes and swapping brands with disposables, nothing helped my poor babe's bottom. I live in an area where no one CD's, but so many families like my own are low income and struggle to meet daily needs. With my other two children I can recall how desperate I was at times simply because I had no money for diapers. I want to change that, I want to CD not only for my little girl's health and our families finances, but also so I can personally help other new mom's in our area become more aquainted with Cloth. It's so wonderful of you to want to share the blessing of CD with others.
WVflipflopmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #36
Babycakesaz
Registered Users

Enter me please! I got into cloth diapering to lessen the chemicals my baby is exposed to. Plus it's cheap! Thanks.
Babycakesaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #37
Mom with hope
Registered Users

This would be so perfect for us!!! I sure hope I have a chance at winning these items! It would be such blessig for our family! I am due in a few weeks with our second child and we are really struggling. I have been learning alot about natural living and am planning on having a completely natural birth and know that cloth diapering is all around better for children. There are so many options these days with all different ways of completing the task that I don't want to wast any money we really don't have in the fist place.

So the reason....better for baby of course, but also my hubby is still looking for a job after losing it about a month ago, we just moved and, and, and....I won't bore you because God is still good and will povide! This just seems like the more economical option, but does come with a heafty cost in the beginning. Also if you end up responding at all, any advice will be well appreciated! Thanks for offering this, I am sure, if not I, someone will be very happy to get these items!
Mom with hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #38
RainbowLullaby
Registered
seller

I'd love to be entered into this- I sew and would love to have the chance to win some diapers to repair. Thank you <3

there are so many great reasons to CD - environment and money saving are for sure at the top of the list!!

Last edited by RainbowLullaby; 01-22-2013 at 09:28 PM.
RainbowLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #39
sociosole
Registered Users
seller

I would love to be entered. We chose cloth with our last child for financial reasons, then I fell in LOVE. I let a family member borrow my stash, and unfortunately she decided not to return them. So, with baby number five on the way, we are starting over with our stash.
sociosole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #40
FiestyJess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I started using cloth for the environmental benefits with my son.. now we are stash building for second baby five years later and both for environmental reasons and monetary reasons.. how very generous of you