Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Re: Diaper bag, what do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybaby712 View Post
If you're talking about the child size back pack, that's what I use too. DD got one for Christmas. I never had an official diaper bag. I have so many bags (cloth bags and purses) that I just use them.
I wish we could get away with something that small, but not with 3 in diapers!

This is the bag I use HERE

Advertisement

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #12
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does anyone happen to have a Po Campo?

http://shop.pocampo.com/collections/...mitage-satchel

Or the PPB Sashay or the Touring Tote?

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.~John Wooden"
ISO: WCW cuffed longies or bloomers size Small
momgoddesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #13
sma123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have a be hip (bought new for $30 + $6 shipping) and a touring tote (bought new on ebay for $60) both on the way... Should have them within the next few says... I'll let you know how I like them in comparison.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #14
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sma123 View Post
I have a be hip (bought new for $30 + $6 shipping) and a touring tote (bought new on ebay for $60) both on the way... Should have them within the next few says... I'll let you know how I like them in comparison.
Can't wait to hear your comparison. I was looking at the touring tote and it doesn't look like it has side bottle pockets, that might be the sticking point for me.

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.~John Wooden"
Old 01-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #15
Nachomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My go to bag is my DIY OnBag. I love all the pockets, the size, the softness, and it's perfect for babywearing. I had a JJB Between and found it too small and heavy for me. I have a Skip Hop I like OK for reference.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #16
Cortney
Registered Users
seller

I use a variety of bags. I have a fossil bag i use, a Baggalini, a 31 bag. I used to use 'diaper bags' exclusively, but I found I like variety so I switch between all of my tote type bags.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachomama View Post
My go to bag is my DIY OnBag. I love all the pockets, the size, the softness, and it's perfect for babywearing. I had a JJB Between and found it too small and heavy for me. I have a Skip Hop I like OK for reference.
Does anyone make these? This looks PERFECT. I LOVE that I could wear it when I am wearing the baby in a wrap or BH too.

I carry my Coach purse, my Mom spoiled me and got me 2 over the past couple years, so I'm not sure I really need something huge KWIM.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I wish we could get away with something that small, but not with 3 in diapers!

This is the bag I use HERE
Lol! It is small, but I find when I have a bigger bag I always just leave it in the car and grab only a diaper and maybe wipes, regretting it later. With 3 in dipes though I'd probably not even care and just tote the biggest bag I could get my hands on.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #19
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgoddesswife View Post
Does anyone happen to have a Po Campo?

http://shop.pocampo.com/collections/...mitage-satchel

Or the PPB Sashay or the Touring Tote?
I have had a PPB Society Satchel, which is close in size to the Sashay Satchel. It was huge, had room for EVERYTHING. My Dh bought me a cameo clutch over the summer & it is tiny. I don't think you can fit cloth diapers in it.
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #20
kinderreruns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a Vera Bradley diaper bag I love. I just frop my wallet into the main and use the outer long side pockets for my phone, tissues etc. The short side bottle holders pocket I use for h2o & a bottle. Though a diaper bag, I have had people think it was a purse. The only con is the bag is not a supper huge tote if you are one of the moms that like to take alot.
kinderreruns is offline   Reply With Quote