Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Cortney
Registered Users
seller

Shopping for grocery/health products online?

Am trying to minimize chaos my life while also keeping costs down. . I am thinking that doing a lot of grocery shopping/healthcare product shopping online would help me out. Right now I buy shampoo, etc from vitacost. Not sure the best place to get the best prices for food online. Any thoughts?

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: Shopping for grocery/health products online?

I don't do much online shopping, I have considered it though.

I know that many Walgreens do Web Pick Up. You can place your order online, then go to the store to pick it up. I am pretty sure that you can use coupons too.

Peapod does grocery delivery around me. I have heard you can use coupons with them too.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

We don't have peapod type options where I live, but when I looked it up, it was very pricey, not a way to save money.

That said, I do get quite a few non-perishables, personal care items, and household care items online at vitacost, amazon subscribe and save, and swansons. Particularly due to having a specialized diet and a nearly 10% grocery tax in my state, I save a lot of money over the grocery store for those items. And I keep an eye out for their sales with a ready list of what I need in the near future so that I do not forget something and have no way to get free shipping on it.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:

I buy a lot of household items from soap.com and vine.com. I typically order once a month and by sticking to my list it helps me budget/plan better and avoid impulse purchases.
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote