Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Our next ultrasound isn't scheduled until feb 25!! 5 more weeks! The stinker wouldn't give us a nub shot at 13 weeks

Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #12
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 21-Feb 3

I don't know about most of you, but it seems like this pregnancy is going by faster than my first one did... I can't even believe we're all at the "finding out gender" stage already... and I am going to be 18 weeks this Friday!!!! Wowzers!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #13
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I don't know about most of you, but it seems like this pregnancy is going by faster than my first one did... I can't even believe we're all at the "finding out gender" stage already... and I am going to be 18 weeks this Friday!!!! Wowzers!!!
I must be the only one its dragging for, cause I'm like "I'm only 14 wks?!?"

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I must be the only one its dragging for, cause I'm like "I'm only 14 wks?!?"
It isn't just you! We are both at the end of the month so we see all of this and think, "Wait! I am only ___ weeks!" I will be 13 weeks the day after tomorrow (this is me thinking optimistically!).
Old 01-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
bonusround
Registered Users
seller

I'll be 14wks tomorrow! So, I feel your pain on the scan. I think that I'm going to beg for an 18wk scan instead of a 20wk. :-) We have a good excuse though; DP is heading to his next duty station a couple of months before us and will be leaving the week that we hit 18wks. Lots of begging will happen.
bonusround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm "only" 14 weeks too and feel like I should be much farther! Last time I was at the beginning of the month and it seemed to go much faster!

When do you guys start getting things ready/buying things?? I haven't done anything yet and probably won't until after our next ultrasound. But I feel like I'm behind in my head. Maybe last time I had all the research already done at this point...
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have started my research but I haven't purchased anything yet. I am waiting for gender before I start in earnest.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

If it's a girl, my mom and grandma will go crazy buying her clothes. I never did have to buy clothes for Jude. I don't really need to research buying anything because it will all be ready and waiting. I wish I could get a new rocker, but we don't have the money. All I need is more diapers, assuming Jude isn't potty trained by then.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #19
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't buy ANYTHING until I know the sex. I tried to get all gender neutral diapers but I realize now they're all really boyish so I am getting a few girly ones but nothing crazy I buy all the clothes for the first year or so at garage sales and things like that since they grow out of it so fast!
My mom and gma will make a ton of blankets and ruffled items I'm sure
Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #20
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Both of you are lucky! I am not really expecting anything from the family this time around. Yeah we will likely get something but I am sooooo picky they need to be careful with me and normally that just means we get cash in the end. Did I mention I am picky?

I am the only one who crochets/knits in the family. So if I want any more blankets like that I have to make them myself. My great grandmother used to make those but she died in 1992.

I am not worried about clothing as I have new stuff for both genders (less for boy but I do have a few things).