Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

zulilly

Not 100% if this is the place to post, and I realize that its pretty much my fault. I ordered a product from zulilly the beginning of December not knowing they don't have the items they sell. Well, I moved officially January 1st, I was checking the status around the beginning of January and spoke with the guy the same day it was to ship he said usps was delivering and since I had a forwarding addy it will make its way to me. Well, checking the status the 19th its marked as undeliverable contact sender. I contact them and the lady called the post office and called me back and said it will either make its way to you or it will be sent back to us. The tracking hasn't been updated since the 19th. What can I do? I'd love to just get my money back, but I don't see that happening since I assume the wrong address is my fault.

Advertisement

Last edited by champatlife; 02-01-2013 at 10:45 AM.
champatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: zulilly

Unfortunately I don't think there's much that can be done. It is up to the sender if they want to re-send it if it is sent back to them. Hopefully they are kind enough to do so. Or just issue you a refund if they get it back, which I think they should if they have their product back.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

Zulily is hard to mess with I've never had an issue not getting an item but they take forever you could've ordered in dec moved in march & still not had it. I ordered my dd bday outfit from there her bday is in July I ordered in may got end of August when a birthday outfit was no good to me good thing I didn't have her name done on it cause I was able to sell it for oh almost half what I paid. I love their stuff you just have to stay on them to get what you ordered period
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

Figures as soon as I post I make some headway. I called usps they couldn't even find my tracking number. We played repeat that number about 7 times. Still couldn't find it. I called zulilly and got an extra nice guy on the phone and he checked to see if it made its way back to the warehouse, it didn't. Checked to see if they had a surplus in stock from an over order. No go. So, he gave me an option to have the package sent back to the right address once it makes it way to them or he offered to just refund me my money because he felt I'd been waiting long enough. I went with option two seeing how there is no telling when it will get back to zulilly and what if it doesn't? He also gave me $10 credit which I tried talking him out of since it really wasn't their fault.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

im glad to hear it worked out for you, bummer you didnt get your package but i love hearing about good CS
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #6
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

I ordered a pair of shoes from them awhile back. Really wanted them since I missed it the first time around. Sadly I received an email from Zulily a few days later that it was oversold and no longer available. I was soo mad....well, they refunded my money plus $10 credit. A few days passed and I received an email apologizing and was given the opportunity to preshop. To my surprise, the day prior, they sent me another email stating that they will send me the shoes I wanted free of charge! Sorry for the long post but that's great CS!!! They didn't have to...I was soo going to buy it if they offered it again.
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad it worked out mama!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #8
WoodSprite
Registered Users
Formerly: TangerineFlamingo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Glad it worked out! I have always been impressed with their CS. It does take a while to get some items but they seem to be happy to help when there is an issue.
WoodSprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #9
Momof3ri
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is great that it worked out.
Momof3ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
Katesays
Registered Users
seller

Well that's great! I'm glad it all worked out for you! I was just considering ordering an easter outfit from there today, but after reading the replies I don't think I will seeing as how I might not get it until loooong after easter!
Katesays is offline   Reply With Quote