Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #41
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NTNP January 22nd- January 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Oops posted on the old thread.

@Mrs.Ash

I have a heart for adoption too, I just don't know how that would work for us exactly because we're pretty much ntnp all the time and I don't know how adoption agencies work with that.
Opps because looks like I'm the one who thought everyone was being quiet in a old thread.

Yep, so AF is here and I'm evidently going insane.

Thanks for the hugs. I could use a few.

One of my good friends have adopted twins last year and are adopting to older kids this year. It is wonderful.

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #42
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies. I'm joining you. Not sure exactly were I "fit" but this feels right for now. We have two kids here. Our third baby was born this past summer with trisomy 13 and loved for two hours. I had a mc between my first two then one after my second baby and have had two chemicals since Ella was born.

I decided to finally get serious about getting in shape and out of my funk a few weeks ago. So I've been exercising and eating right. It's hard to not want to ttc. But. I so easily get obsessed about it and that's not good for me. I'm working hard at just letting it "be" if that makes sense.

This weekend would be my "o" time. Hubby of course is sick and leaving for a week of work tomorrow. So I'm trying to stay positive. If I get a bfp- great. If not ill have more time to lose weight and get in shape. (And it helps that we're really trying to stick to our budget so no hpts for me. If they are here ill pee on em! I'm going to try very hard to wait for af. My two chemicals were so disappointing. I really do want a baby. It won't replace our Ella nothing will. But we do want more kids
Old 01-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #43
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 22nd- January 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post
Hi ladies. I'm joining you. Not sure exactly were I "fit" but this feels right for now. We have two kids here. Our third baby was born this past summer with trisomy 13 and loved for two hours. I had a mc between my first two then one after my second baby and have had two chemicals since Ella was born.

I decided to finally get serious about getting in shape and out of my funk a few weeks ago. So I've been exercising and eating right. It's hard to not want to ttc. But. I so easily get obsessed about it and that's not good for me. I'm working hard at just letting it "be" if that makes sense.

This weekend would be my "o" time. Hubby of course is sick and leaving for a week of work tomorrow. So I'm trying to stay positive. If I get a bfp- great. If not ill have more time to lose weight and get in shape. (And it helps that we're really trying to stick to our budget so no hpts for me. If they are here ill pee on em! I'm going to try very hard to wait for af. My two chemicals were so disappointing. I really do want a baby. It won't replace our Ella nothing will. But we do want more kids
Welcome! I'm trying to get in better shape as well. I'll be happy if I get prgnant but if not I tell myself that I'll get skinnier and have an even cuter baby bump.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote