Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

WAHM for Snap Conversion

I have 11+ NB diapers that I need converted to snaps. I know that I have 8 Blueberry Pockets and 3 BG AIOs, I will have to check later to see if I have any others.
I will only need you to place the snaps. I can remove all the applix, open the front seam for easy snap placement, mark the snap placement and sew them back up when I get them back.
I'd like to pay around $2 per diaper plus shipping there and back.
I cannot afford this until we get our tax return. We are filing tomorrow so it should be early February. I would like to line a WAHM up now and *possibly* send them, then pay you for your services and return shipping when our taxes come in. You will have my diapers for ransom so you will be paid!
Please comment here with experience/links and I will PM you if I am interested in working with you

Advertisement

Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WAHM for Snap Conversion

Hey mama, I can do it for you but for what you would pay in shipping, etc. You might want to consider "renting" a snap press from a local mama and buy snaps to DIY.
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WAHM for Snap Conversion

I could do them for you mama. I have tons of feedback here (check it out) for snap conversions and I could dig up some references for you too, if you like. There are a few old threads with some of my work here too... I haven't taken many orders since the birth of my youngest DD, (she's 8 months old already!) since I had 3 under 3 and my hands full but I'm settled in enough now that I could do them for you. Especially if you do half the work! Just PM me if you're interested mama, thanks!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote