Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
JAB03
Registered Users
seller

Help with my low libido

Hello ladies! Does anyone have any recommendations of supplements, etc. to help boost my sex drive? I appreciate any help! Thanks so much!

Advertisement

Jenny-NAVY wife , , , delay vaxing, kinda crunchy, part-time WAHM to DS 8/09 , TTC #2 .
JAB03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help with my low libido

I need some too girl ! I am following this

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

How about DH washing the dishes, mopping the floors and telling you how ravishing you look as you arrive back from having your nails done.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
How about DH washing the dishes, mopping the floors and telling you how ravishing you look as you arrive back from having your nails done.
Hmm For me it is

Washing diapers, washing dishes and cleaning up after the littles He would SO GET LAID that night!!!

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #5
MyNameIsMama
Registered Users
seller

Exercise is supposed to help, but with kids who wastes their energy on exercise?
MyNameIsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #6
JAB03
Registered Users
seller

I am wondering if exercise is supposed to help because maybe it boosts your testosterone? Lol. You ladies are great!
Jenny-NAVY wife , , , delay vaxing, kinda crunchy, part-time WAHM to DS 8/09 , TTC #2 .
JAB03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I have this tea called FertilyTea, it contains a wide range of herbs like Vitex, Ladies Mantle, nettle leaf, green tea and red raspberry leaf. It also contains peppermint leaf (for flavouring) and on the package it states this is supposed to serve as a sexual stimulant. I drink it a few times a week but not often enough to make a noticeable difference. I wonder if you drank something like this every day (maybe more than once if you could), if it would help. Maybe you could just pruchase Peppermint leaf tea and try drinking it often to see if it does something!
Old 01-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I started taking Fertile CM to help me produce EWCM, this is what their website claims about the product:

Recommended by fertility expert Amos Grunebaum, MD, FertileCM is the nutritional fertility supplement designed to support the production of cervical mucus (CM) - and promote endometrial secretions to help build the uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg. In addition, ingredients in FertileCM have been demonstrated to support female sexual function and libido. In established studies, key ingredients in FertileCM have been shown to:

Naturally and safely support the production of cervical fluids.
Increase female arousal and sexual stimulation.
Increase hydration of the mucin (liquidity of mucus).
Promote mucus alkalinity and mucosal thinning.
Support a healthy uterine lining for implantation of the embryo.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
MakingHome
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The biggest thing for me is thinking about it (which can include reading books like "Intimate Issues", "Intimacy Ignited", "Sheet Music")... and talking about it. So looking forward to it all day rather than just expecting it to "happen" at night. Texting him, "looking forward to time TOGETHER tonight. " Etc. Women truly are like crock pots and take longer to warm up.

But the great thing about a crockpot, too, is that it stays warmer longer. So the key there may be counter intuitive... doing it MORE often... kind of like how keeping a campfire going is easier than always restarting it from scratch. So making a goal to not let it go too long between times. You know more than I do what would be reasonable for your life but generally speaking 2-3 days between time is probably the longest you should go... for women, 0rgasms are more easily attained if there's been a recent one, than if it's been a L-O-N-G time. So that's a big thing to remember... keep those fires stoked by regularly investing in time together.

HTH.

I aim to encourage Christian women at Making Home.
MakingHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
holocene
Registered Users

I take MacaSure.

"Prized for centuries as a powerful adaptogen, Maca is clinically proven to regulate, support and balance the hormal systems of both sexes by helping:

- Relieve the symptoms of menopause and andropause
- Reduce the effects of stress
- Increase energy
- Elevate mood
- Enhance libido (It really helps!)
- Improve fertility"

♡ evah - mama to sam & ari.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote