Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:
Talking RAAAAVE for Sam at Poppy Fields!

I've been eyeballing these fitteds for a while, but have been hesitant to buy because I've never tried them and I am neurotic when it comes to new things... especially new diapers! But, the raves kept taunting me and I was scouring the FSOT for a used one to try... as luck would have it, I finally found 2! The seller made mention that the snaps on one might be wonky, and they were stained. I kept looking at them and hemming and hawing and closing the listing and then running right back to the listing (I kid you not, this went on for like an hour)...................... and then like a beautiful angel descending down from the blue yonder, Sam aka Peanut aka the owner of Poppy Fields, posted that whoever bought these diapers (USED mind you, from someone ELSE!) could send them to her and she would take them to the diaper spa and refresh them.

I was like SOLLLLLLLLLD and bought the two diapers. My super awesome seller, Kelsey, sent the diapers to Sam, who chatted with me on Facebook and let me know that she was not only replacing the snaps on the diaper with snap issues, but also replacing the inserts that were stained... AND she had already sunned out the stains on the original inserts . I live in the frozen tundra known as Central New York, and it was -9 this morning, and there is NO such thing as sun, and if there is, its usually accompanied by sub-zero conditions that would leave me with dipe-cicles if I left my cloth outside this time of year. I was SO impressed!

(I also want to add that she offered to replace the elastics, as they are now using a new type of elastic, but she had already gone out of her way so far, I didn't want to take advantage of her, so I declined. But just the fact that she offered, bears mentioning!)

So, I received my diapers yesterday... and WOW. This WAHM took time out of her schedule to revamp diapers for me, that I didn't even buy directly from her store. She took the time to redo the snaps, sun the crap out of them, AND included 2 brand new soakers... that, honestly, I didn't even need, because the diapers were in SUCH good condition. I was truly floored at the customer service I received from Sam... can you imagine how good it would be if I had actually bought the diapers from her directly?! I mean, if she is willing to take such good care of a random weirdo on the internet that bought her diapers second hand, imagine how well she takes care of her regulars???!

The diapers are ADORABLE... so incredibly well made, held in everything my super-soaker threw at them today. I am beyond impressed, and after being burned more than a few times by a shady WAHM or 5, it warms my heart to know that there are still really amazing WAHM's who go above and beyond to treat their customers so well.

I feel lucky that I have discovered Poppy Fields... I feel good giving my money to someone who I feel, cares about me as a customer, and the wellness of my baby.

GO BUY HER FLUFF. NOW.

Thanks, Sam!!! <3

Advertisement

madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Newton
Registered Users

Re: RAAAAVE for Sam at Poppy Fields!

Wow that is certainly going above and beyond!
Old 01-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
mariannec32
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sam is just all kinds of AWESOME!

It would be hard to believe that a wahm would possibly go that far out of her way to help you out, but I've dealt with her personally and yes, I know she most certainly would! Her customer service is beyond stellar and her diapers are top notch. One day we are going to be sorry we raved so much about her because she will be so busy her diapers will be impossible to get!

I love Poppy Fields!

ISO: New or EUC Planetwise hanging/large wetbags, Simplex OS, bamboo prefolds.
mariannec32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
ForevergreenOrganics
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow so awesome!
ForevergreenOrganics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes, she is totally amazing!! She and her diapers are my absolute favorite.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
Beesgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow, that's just amazing! I'm sad we're not using fitteds anymore.

Kate, mama to
Miles (2.11.06), Levi (6.24.09) and Isaac (9.25.11)
Beesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #7
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had a great experience with her,too. Unfortunately my Poppy Fields diapers is just sitting around not getting used, since we have no baby yet!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

what a sweet thread!

I'm always happy when I can help out our poppy fields mamas (even if they are not buying directly from us). I hope to always be accessible, for anyone who needs help or has questions. We want all of our customers to be happy.

P.s. I hope this means Kelsey will get a positive for her part of the transaction.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #9
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariannec32 View Post
Sam is just all kinds of AWESOME!

It would be hard to believe that a wahm would possibly go that far out of her way to help you out, but I've dealt with her personally and yes, I know she most certainly would! Her customer service is beyond stellar and her diapers are top notch. One day we are going to be sorry we raved so much about her because she will be so busy her diapers will be impossible to get!

I love Poppy Fields!
I know right, I just want to keep her all to myself to be my personal diaper-making slave!!!! NO, DON'T BUY POPPY FIELDS, THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
what a sweet thread!

I'm always happy when I can help out our poppy fields mamas (even if they are not buying directly from us). I hope to always be accessible, for anyone who needs help or has questions. We want all of our customers to be happy.

P.s. I hope this means Kelsey will get a positive for her part of the transaction.
CRAP I forgot to leave her FB!
madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #10
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

yes, stop telling your friends!!