I might have to move to the Oct group
I had two 6 day old bastocytes thawed & transfered on the 14th. Date of conception would have been 9 Jan...so I think my due date will probably be Oct 2nd if I'm pregnant with a singleton.
I don't know yet if there will be 1 or two & my RE won't turn me over to my OBGYN for a few more weeks. I can't wait for that first ultrasound!!! I am sooooo impatient
I don't know yet if I'll be sticking around with everyone else expecting in Sept or moving on over to join the October group. Time will tell.