Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Calms Forte for kids?

Dd2 has such a hard time settling down at night. I can tell she is exhausted, but she is restless, and keeps getting out of bed (and getting into my makeup, but I guess that's not really a symptom...). She will be 4 in March...is she old enough to take Hyland's Calms Forte? Is there any place I can buy it, besides online? Have you tried it and had success? I am getting really frustrated with her in the evenings...she just fell asleep maybe 20 minutes ago, after being in bed for 2 hours.

For what it's worth, yes she does still nap. She needs it. She is melting down by noon. I can tell she's tired at night...she has dark circles under her eyes and is very weepy. Just can't seem to settle down. She doesn't have the same problem at nap time, though. She goes to sleep pretty quickly then. We do have a consistent bedtime routine - bath, brush teeth, read together, hugs and kisses, lights out.

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Calms Forte for kids?

Anyone?
Old 01-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I have used it and it worked well for us. I got it at Whole Foods. My sons were younger when I used it too.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
dancermommy1
Registered Users
seller

I give it to DS, and he's 2.5

Honestly I don't buy into homeopathy but they are a little sweet and he likes them so whatever. Does it calm him down? Nah.

Please Visit my ETSY store benefiting women and children in poverty! http://www.etsy.com/shop/conspiracyoflove

YOU can make a difference in developing countries, one precious child at a time! http://conspiracy-of-love.blogspot.com
dancermommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote