Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

What kind of trainer do I need?

DD is consistently peeing in the potty during the day, but is resisting pooping in the potty. I've been using loosely snapped simplex, but she still calls them 'diapers' so I want to get something that will seem more like underwear to her. I don't need a lot of absorbency, and I don't plan to use them at night, but I would like a trainer that will contain poop and is easy to get off for changes (side snaps, perhaps). I'd also like them to look as much like underwear as possible and not be too pricey. Anything like that out there? Thanks!

Advertisement

penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What kind of trainer do I need?

Do the GroVia trainers look different enough? they would be easy for poop changes. What about something like the bumwears? I would suggest the Snap EZ, but not sure that is different either (I have a large used once to sell) ... I don't think they look like underwear when they can snap off.

Just poking around at diapersafari and looks like the fuzi bunz tickle trainers have snaps and are underware looking... i haven't tried them though.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 01-25-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

The bumwear trainers look like what I'm looking for but are way more than I want to spend. Does anyone know of any that are similar but less expensive? The fuzzibunz also look pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with these?
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:55 AM   #4
Abbie@Mom'sMilkBoutique
Registered Users
Formerly: Abbie
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

If you want easy on easy off ones that feel like underwear and aren't too bulky, consider Blueberry, Imse Vimse, or Little Beetles. Or even you could do Gerber trainers.
Girasol | Calin Bleu | Natibaby | BabyHawk | Sakura Bloom | Beco Baby | ERGObaby | Boba
Abbie@Mom'sMilkBoutique is offline   Reply With Quote