Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
TTC #4 but nervous because of SPD

DH and I have decided to "stop preventing" and see what God's plan is for us as far as when we will have #4. I am super excited but so nervous at the same time. We have 3 children, 6y,5y, and 17m. From my chart, I'm suppose to O on the 2nd..

I have such horrible pregnancies since I was diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and typically have to be out on bed rest later in pregnancy. I have no idea how I can do this with a 3 young children. It was easier with the last 3 pregnancies because with DS 1, I just had to worry about me, with DS 2 my family was close to help me with DS1, and with DD my mom and best friend helped me with the boys. Right now DH goes to school in the morning and works at night so he is normally out the door by 9:00am and isn't home till sometimes midnight. So you can see why I'm nervous but I am so excited to have another little baby... Argh, I just stress myself out sometimes. I know in my heart that God wouldn't put more on my plate than he knew I could handle but I'm so far from family now too.... I will be relying on the support of you ladies here.

Rebecca CDing, Circing, Select vaxing, semi-cosleeping, NFPing, BWing, Air Force Wifey to DH
SAHM to CA (3/2006) LA (11/2007), LE VBA2C (8/2011) and due 12/8 with #4
Mommy2Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: TTC #4 but nervous because of SPD

Hi Rebecca Wishing you tons of good luck with baby#4 !! We are here anytime ♥
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: TTC #4 but nervous because of SPD

Rebecca, I truly believe what you said about God not giving you more than you can handle. He's got this all under control and whatever his will his, he will make work out for your good. And we're here for you too!!!!!
katiekat1032 is offline   Reply With Quote