Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #11
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
My POAS saga continues. Here is one from tonight.
OMGosh!!!!! That is VERY there!!! Yay Tiffany!!!!!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies hope the weekend has treated everyone well. AFM bleeding from MC finally stopped. 8 whole days of h&@@. I hate the reminder every time you go to the bathroom. Anyway moving forward, OB would like to see 2 normal cycles before trying again. Going to try to wait that long I guess even though I don't want to. I also need to work on weaning my son, and some hardcore dieting. I jus hope he next couple if months fly by.

QOTW we havnt had a date night in some time now, prob well over a year. When we can get out Is usually dinner. Last time we got away we had dinner at a local seafood restaurant and walked on the pier and down the ocean walk for a few hours. It was nice but honestly we both missed the kids
Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
That's a line!!!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 10:23 PM   #14
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post

was that w/ the dye trick? it looks very clouded...can you take it after it's completely dried? were you using all the same tests over this time period? is it possible the first few positives were false and now you're getting a true bfp?

are you feeling any cramping or pain? in the case of weirdly rising hcg, i always have to stress caution towards ruling out an ectopic...as one of the first signs is slow rising hcg. in this case, i would definitely get some serial betas...

that test does definitely look positive tho!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Definitely looks positive to me, too!! So exciting.

9 DPO here and not feeling much. Yesterday my boobs were achy but feel fine today. Bummer. Makes it easier to wait to test, though. Kinda bummed already and it's so early!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #16
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

was that w/ the dye trick? it looks very clouded...can you take it after it's completely dried? were you using all the same tests over this time period? is it possible the first few positives were false and now you're getting a true bfp?

are you feeling any cramping or pain? in the case of weirdly rising hcg, i always have to stress caution towards ruling out an ectopic...as one of the first signs is slow rising hcg. in this case, i would definitely get some serial betas...

that test does definitely look positive tho!
These test are so inconsistent and some stay cloudy purple and some dry out nice and white. I have no idea if any are real or not. I did get what I thought was a positive $tree. It is driving me crazy. My temps have stayed up and gone up a tad more. I have sore boobs, random bouts of nausea and cramping, I do have an occasional sharp pain in my side, but I have been dealing with that off and on since the first of the year with my faux appendicitis. It really isn't any different.
I just don't feel like I can get excited. Of course there is also the fact that AF is still not here. Becky I will give the MW office a call. I never thought about a possible ectopic.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #17
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hugs, Tiffany! Sorry this is such a rollercoaster. Have you gotten BFNs lately, too? Sure sounds like you're knocked up! hopefully you can get a blood test and get answers soon.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mama's,
I am 9dpo I think and just waiting! I will probably wait till Saturday to test as to not get the disappointment too soon, KWIM...Since this is our first cycle after the Eptopic/Blighted Ovum in Sept. Im super nervous because I want this to be a BFP but know in all reality it took us 17 months to get the last one...

Yay for the BFP's!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #19
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

CD 7 here. super short like 4 day af this time
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #20
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Just finished up a long and heavy AF so I'm hoping its going to be a good chance this time round. I've been having short periods for the past few months and this time was closer to normal. 6 days and quite heavy.