Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #191
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Huge , Corinne. I'm so sorry.

Hugs on CD1 and all the frustration, Becky. I totally know about not feeling done. I wonder if I ever will but I know we're not there yet. It's so hard.

GL, Sherrill!!

Congrats Tori!!!! Tons of sticky vibes for sure!

Advertisement

& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #192
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hooray!!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:36 AM   #193
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning. Hearing all the cd1 frustration and sadness just makes me wish i could give you all a hug.
I'm still in a holding pattern waiting to see if i O'd. My temps are creeping back up just a tad but idk if it means anything. My opk was still real positive last night. My cm seems to have dried up though and i haven't done an opk today yet. If i O'd on cd17 (yesterday) i bd on cd 13, 15 &17 so hopefully our timing was ok. But my luck...i don't O at all. My ovaries hate me.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #194
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Well, I am cautiously excited and just a bit numb!

EDD October 16

All glory and honor to my Savior for this blessing for however long we are gifted with him/her.
How exciting!!!! Congrats mama and my fingers are crossed super tight
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #195
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My opk looks positive again today I don't know what's going on. I'm so frustrated I don't know if I O'd or if I'm still going to?? What the heck! Didn't dtd again last night I was too tired I have to work tonight so prob won't happen tonight either. Maybe thurs
Old 02-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #196
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
My opk looks positive again today I don't know what's going on. I'm so frustrated I don't know if I O'd or if I'm still going to?? What the heck! Didn't dtd again last night I was too tired I have to work tonight so prob won't happen tonight either. Maybe thurs
OMG, I'm in the same boat! My OPKs have been big dark positives since Monday evening (didn't do one on Monday morning, saw negative on Sunday). What gives?! I've never had a positive this long!!! I'm worried about when I'm going to O and whether I will miss my chance this month.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
Old 02-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #197
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

OMG, I'm in the same boat! My OPKs have been big dark positives since Monday evening (didn't do one on Monday morning, saw negative on Sunday). What gives?! I've never had a positive this long!!! I'm worried about when I'm going to O and whether I will miss my chance this month.
Same here the not knowing is making me crazy
Old 02-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #198
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sherill and Jaime are you guys temping at all? I found even with my many night wakings/feedings I could still discern a temp shift when I O'd. I know it is frustrating but maybe your bodies are just making sure you have lots of time to get the bding in!! KMFX for you both.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #199
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Sherill and Jaime are you guys temping at all? I found even with my many night wakings/feedings I could still discern a temp shift when I O'd. I know it is frustrating but maybe your bodies are just making sure you have lots of time to get the bding in!! KMFX for you both.
I am. My temps were all over the place at first (during and right after the mc) but now are staying around a normal level. I had a big dip the other day that I would have sworn was O but although it's gone back up, it's not above what I think will be the coverline and I've only had positive OPKs since that big dip. So? IDK? I'm at a loss. I've put in a few higher temps for the next few days just to see what it does and it gives me a O day of CD17 (yesterday) so I guess I just wait and see.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #200
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Well, I am cautiously excited and just a bit numb!

EDD October 16

All glory and honor to my Savior for this blessing for however long we are gifted with him/her.
amazing! (that would've been my due date...the day before my bday! yay libras!)