Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #21
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
My POAS saga continues. Here is one from tonight.
Wayyy POSITIVE!!!!

Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Hey mama's,
I am 9dpo I think and just waiting! I will probably wait till Saturday to test as to not get the disappointment too soon, KWIM...Since this is our first cycle after the Eptopic/Blighted Ovum in Sept. Im super nervous because I want this to be a BFP but know in all reality it took us 17 months to get the last one...

Yay for the BFP's!!
Carissa FX for you. Hoping for a surprise Saturday.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #23
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How's things with you Tiffany?

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #24
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Tiffany, that looks positive! FX for you.

Carissa, I'm hoping so hard for a BFP for you. You've been through so much that if anyone deserves a BFP on the 'first' try, it's you.

AFM, I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. I had to go out of town last Thursday (and DH was too tired Wednesday night), I O'd on Saturday, and didn't get back into town until this morning. I won't even bother testing this month since there is 0 chance we caught that egg It always seems like I have to work out of town right when I need to not be 500km away from DH.

On a more positive note, we finally got gym memberships and I've got my orientation meeting tonight. That gives me a month to get in better shape before we get to try again.
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #25
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82
Tiffany, that looks positive! FX for you.

Carissa, I'm hoping so hard for a BFP for you. You've been through so much that if anyone deserves a BFP on the 'first' try, it's you.

AFM, I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. I had to go out of town last Thursday (and DH was too tired Wednesday night), I O'd on Saturday, and didn't get back into town until this morning. I won't even bother testing this month since there is 0 chance we caught that egg It always seems like I have to work out of town right when I need to not be 500km away from DH.

On a more positive note, we finally got gym memberships and I've got my orientation meeting tonight. That gives me a month to get in better shape before we get to try again.
That has to be so tough. I hate it when DH's travel schedule and my night schedule messes with prime baby making time. Yay for healthy changes too. GL.

I chickened out calling the MW. I guess I am afraid that my fears will be confirmed. Still no symptoms and my tests are super faint.
Cheering for you girls.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #26
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Well mama's I think Im going to be out this month woke up this AM with Dk. brown spotting so we will see how it plays out the next couple of days.... I was so hopeful up until this morning...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #27
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Well mama's I think Im going to be out this month woke up this AM with Dk. brown spotting so we will see how it plays out the next couple of days.... I was so hopeful up until this morning...
ugh that stinks sorry
Old 01-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #28
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Oh no. Carissa. Do you think your LP has shorten? That stinks. Hopefully today is just a one time thing. Hugs.

Last edited by tedcgh; 01-29-2013 at 02:18 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #29
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Tiffany I really don't know if my LP has shortened because for months we have been on medications to make me grow follies, ovulate and then maintain...So I have no Idea! We couldn't do meds this month because I had a cyst on my ovary....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #30
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I join you all? I am a 33 yr old mama of 7. And yes, we would love to have more. Our youngest is 19mos, and is still bf'ing. Although 2 weeks ago I started to daytime wean him. He has done great! And even though he is still nursing all night long, AF showed up today for the first time in 2.5years. My AF have always been infrequent and short. But we would love to have another baby! So I am interested in learning more about fertility . And I hope to encourage you all along the way too!!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote