Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM   #301
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Stark white bfn. I'm disappointed. I hate the prometrium cause i feel pregnant. But obviously, i'm not. It's stupid though....i spent our whole year ntnp thinking i maybe didn't really want it to happen but since the mc i just feel empty and i am now desperate for to fill that space. Oh well. Happy valentines day.

Advertisement

SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:59 AM   #302
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog
I had some spotting on Tuesday at around 7 or 8 dpo. I've been feeling all the previous symptoms. A dull ache over my lower abdomen, loss of appetite and sore nipples.

I don't want to get too excited but I really hope this is it. I'm scared to test.
Great sign- Fx for u

AFM: things are status quo- and I am taking it one day at time. I also feel like I am no where near ready to go to a DD board- I may need to wait until I see a HB and hope y'all don't mind I stick around. Have not told a soul yet except for all of you lovely mamas and dr office and want to keep it that way for now.

Last edited by ankc; 02-14-2013 at 06:14 AM.
ankc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:31 AM   #303
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Finally have Follies big enough to Trigger tonight! Keep your fingers crossed! I have one on the right 2.9 cm and one on the left 2.4 cm! Come on Rainbow baby(ies)!
So exciting. FX for you. Rainbows for Valentines would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog
I had some spotting on Tuesday at around 7 or 8 dpo. I've been feeling all the previous symptoms. A dull ache over my lower abdomen, loss of appetite and sore nipples.

I don't want to get too excited but I really hope this is it. I'm scared to test.
Ooh that sounds promising. I understand trying to not get excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
Stark white bfn. I'm disappointed. I hate the prometrium cause i feel pregnant. But obviously, i'm not. It's stupid though....i spent our whole year ntnp thinking i maybe didn't really want it to happen but since the mc i just feel empty and i am now desperate for to fill that space. Oh well. Happy valentines day.
I don't take anything and the 2ww always feels like pg or AF. I can't imagine the symptoms being stronger. Hang in there. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc

AFM: things are status quo- and I am taking it one day at time. I also feel like I am no where near ready to go to a DD board- I may need to wait until I see a HB and hope y'all don't mind I stick around. Have not told a soul yet except for all of you lovely mamas and dr office and want to keep it that way for now.
Do you have an US scheduled yet?

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy BDing too all that have their DHs and SOs at home. Mine is getting to come home a day early, so we get to be together tonight afterall.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #304
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

Do you have an US scheduled yet?
Yes- in March I wanted the appt closer to the 8 week mark
Old 02-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #305
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc

Yes- in March I wanted the appt closer to the 8 week mark
That seems so far away. Are you doing any serial labs or are you just waiting for the US? Good luck to you. It stinks that so many of us have been robbed of worry free pregnancies.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #306
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

That seems so far away. Are you doing any serial labs or are you just waiting for the US? Good luck to you. It stinks that so many of us have been robbed of worry free pregnancies.
They offered me the option to do the labs/blood work this week. I could have gone in for 6 week US or 7 but the past 2 losses really shook me up and all of the intervention made it worse for me- so if this little baby sticks I'd rather go for US closer to 8 weeks as by then they will see what they need to see hopefully.... I never get strong pg symptoms at least never had m/s with my boys- boobs are killing me now so that's a good thing, every time I use the restroom I have a mini panic attack though ....trying really hard relax as I have high bp and don't want to stress myself out more than necessary.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #307
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So i'm cramping something fierce tonight. Effect of the progesterone or is AF coming at super early? I'm only 9dpo but I O'd late (cd 17 instead of 14). I'm at cd 26 now and normally i get af at cd 28 or 29 but i assumed it would be later b/c of late O. My poor body is so confused after that mc last month.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
Old 02-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #308
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
So i'm cramping something fierce tonight. Effect of the progesterone or is AF coming at super early? I'm only 9dpo but I O'd late (cd 17 instead of 14). I'm at cd 26 now and normally i get af at cd 28 or 29 but i assumed it would be later b/c of late O. My poor body is so confused after that mc last month.
AF should be later because you O'd late and everything I have read suggests no matter how irregular your follicular phase is, the second Half luteal phase should be consistent month to month. Although MC can mess with things. I wonder if the promethium is messing with things as well.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #309
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
Great sign- Fx for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
They offered me the option to do the labs/blood work this week. I could have gone in for 6 week US or 7 but the past 2 losses really shook me up and all of the intervention made it worse for me- so if this little baby sticks I'd rather go for US closer to 8 weeks as by then they will see what they need to see hopefully.... I never get strong pg symptoms at least never had m/s with my boys- boobs are killing me now so that's a good thing, every time I use the restroom I have a mini panic attack though ....trying really hard relax as I have high bp and don't want to stress myself out more than necessary.

Andrea I can totally relate to ALL of this!! I still haven't called the OB to make an appointment. And I dread the toilet trips. I have avoided the DDC as well. This is it for us! We are gonna hold this gifts come October!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
Your LP should stay the same so if it is normally 14 days then AF won't show until CD 31. So there is still time!! Still keeping my prayers for you and a BFP!

Puppydog - sounds promising!! Looking forward to you testing!

Tiffany - yay for getting to have dh home. Enjoy!!

So another child is down sick. Serioulsy, do I have that many??? We think we know what caused DD2 to have hives. A Super Sensitive brand bubble bath! For goodness sakes! I had a mini breakdown today. DD2 and I have been at odds about who rules momma's body. Today was just too much. She spent some time CIO in her crib today. I am exhausted and feel awful. I told dh I think it is getting close to weaning time for me. Just not sure how you wean a Boob Monster.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #310
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That's what i thought. So i should expect af on cd 31 or 32. I'm going to stop the prometrium at 12 dpo if still bfn so that hopefully af comes on time and we can get down to it again the first part of march.