Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Does she arch at all? How long does it take for you to calm her/her to go back to sleep at night?? Has she tried a new food recently? 9 months is a regression- but ds2 had food allergies that became quite clear at this point. He only wanted to nurse but sometimes that wouldn't even cut it (If I had eaten an unknown allergen) he'd arch & pull his legs up & yell... & only slept 20 mins of every hour.

mama to three sweet, rough & tumble boys who always keep me on my feet:
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:03 AM   #12
Registered Users
Re: What is it? "Uncomfortable" 9 month old...

I honestly don't think it is allergies. I'm now thinking we let the sleep regression push us back into bad sleep habits. This kiddo is headstrong and smart...doesn't take much for her to figure out how to get what she wants.
jcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: JonsMommy
My Mood:
Re: What is it? "Uncomfortable" 9 month old...

Both of my kids, once they were 2 or so and able to communicate really well, flipped out over sock seams. Made some mornings into a headache, having to try several times putting on socks until the seams were in exactly the right place. (And last year I gave up and bought DS some seamless socks. But he has made peace with seams since then.)

Made me wonder whether that was behind some of the mysterious crying/fussing when they were babies -- when they were fed, taken care of, etc. but fussed anyway.
momtojande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:
I have a 12 month old who has been (@3months now) been taking one 30 min-1 hour nap a day go to bed at @8pm and up by 10-11 and won't go back to sleep til @3:30-4:30am (up now bc of it) and sleeps til about clue why. But she does have stomach issues...I'm working on 4 hours max sleep right now and have to be at 3:30am this am to go on a trip to a gi Dr then it'll be trips there and to a dermatologist. Glucosamine drops and things like that help little since she was born...Dr prescribed.
Amy, Wife to Travis (my Army Vet), & Mommy to DD Makenzi 10, DD Brylei 8, DD Taelyn 6 & DS Lachlan 4. And introducing DD Remy born 2-27-12
ISO: baby legs, 3-6/6-9 month girl things, 7/8&5/6 girl things & more IHA: tons iso/iha posted take a look...
suthrnmomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote