Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #11
apboyles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What else do you have to do?

I have to sort and wash all the clothes we've been given, plus get the bassinet out of our storage area. Oh and look through my dipes to see if there is any I want to get and get rid of. Otherwise we're good.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #12
Mama_K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to set up the co-sleeper, install the carseat, make a few extra nursing pads since some of mine have seen better days, and hang some wall decor in the nursery. I want to make a few more things like muffins and pizzas for the freezer. I'm also wanting a new larger diaper bag but probably won't have money for it until after the baby is born which is fine.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #13
va703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to set up a crib, find the bouncy seat, install the carseats, make more freezer meals, find my breastpump, buy some baby clothes since I gave everything away, get my FMLA paperwork filed, go to my shower (so excited! This is kid #4 and I haven't had a shower since #1, almost 9 years ago. I love parties!)

I feel like I have a lot to do...and heaven forbid this little guy comes early...I need all the time I can get!

Happy mama to my 4 handsome boys
va703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
peep_erz
Registered Users
seller

Oh man I feel so far behind. We need to finish painting the babies room, put the crib together, decide whether we want to trade in our packnplay or not, pick out a back up stroller, buy a carseat, figure out the breast pump situation and who knows what else!

I do have an excuse for being so delayed though. My baby shower isn't till March 2nd so I've been holding off buying things. I am planning on buying at least half of my big ticket items because I have things to trade in but the stroller I want isn't released yet in the color I want. I'm aiming for the Chicco Liteway Plus in green. If it isn't released yet I have to decide if I'll just use another color or pick another stroller.
peep_erz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #15
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to prep my diapers, wash all the clothes and bedding, set of the pac n' play that I use for diaper changing in the beginning, get a stroller, finish my application for a Homebirth grant, make nursing pads and more newborn diapers, buy or make curtains for the babies room, set up my homebirth stuff (bed, tub, supplies all organized, ect.), prep my wool, prep my Girasol wrap, get a hose and a fish net for the birthing tub, and I am sure there is more I am forgetting. And I am going to be 36 weeks friday! *Anxiety attack*
Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #16
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh man, I still need to do everything! Our house isn't finished and we were really hoping to be in before she's born, i'm not sure if we'll make it! The floors have just been laid, but they need to be finished, then the trim work, I won't move in without at least a partial kitchen, and bathrooms would be nice, but we have at last one functioning and the others are real close! We had a baby shower and got a lot of clothes, but they're all just stuffed in DS3's room for now, unorganized. I did buy bottles yesterday, but not any formula...the whole formula thing kinda freaks me out since the other three were ebf! I'm sure we'll figure it out and do fine...

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #17
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

All I have to do is submit my FMLA paperwork to HR and actually HAVE the baby lol!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Need to do: Get a carseat.

Want to do: get more nursing bras, Get some more cloth pads made, get some cloth nursing pads made. Get big brother gifts of our three boys.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #19
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Really nothing. We have a soon to be three year old and a 19 mo old. So the house kids pretty much always baby ready.

We are going to try to move sleep arrangements around and see how it works out.

We need to install the bucket seat.
Fill the freezer. Whether Daniel will be here or not I want to make sure there are meal that just need to be heated up.
Put the co sleeper up.
And finish making the baby blanket.

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #20
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

~get some linen ordered for my diy woven wraps
~sew up a fitted stash and some new wetbags. not a huge priority. i already have 3 dozen flats and a dozen covers
~pp mc and nursing pads for myself
~reorganize laundry room/changing table to accommadate the newb
~order my new diaper bag. it's picked out, just need to pay

Last edited by mollypeters; 01-29-2013 at 11:29 AM.
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote