Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
debdebdebby13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm HUNGRY!!

Anyone else in the hungry boat?? I have experienced a few waves of mild nausea but generally I am HUNGRY!! I can't eat nearly as much as I feel like I can when I get overwhelmed by hunger but still, I want to eat! I also have no aversions as of yet and with DD I definitely did. Anything with cream cheese or sour cream sent me reeling, bleh! This time, most anything is game. I'm just not craving anything sweet. I want salt and tang, mustard, pickles, potato chips, gravy, LOL. I don't want all of those things together though!

I hope I didn't just gross anyone out.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That totally grossed me out!! Lol . I can't eat too much at one sitting which is good, but some things I want to eat more of and I can't fit it! It takes me forever to eat dinner because I'm so congested already that I can't eat and breath at the same time....so frustrating! I've been eating a lot of beans this last week, chili for dinner tonight
Old 02-05-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Me too I'm hungry all day...then dinner comes and I don't feel like eating. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days and might have felt queasy once. But yeah, no food aversions. With my boys I got queasy before I missed aunt flo and was queasy and had food aversions. Not w this one.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
jj7202
Registered Users
seller

I'm nine weeks today and have been hit big time with gagging nausea. I'm starving but nothing sounds good. The smell of bread is doing me in :/ I wish I had someone to just cook for me and tel me to eat. Chili does sound good...but making it would put me over the edge I've been making lots of frozen meals I hate it but I cannot do home cooking until this passes!
jj7202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
shortstuff21313
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm HUNGRY!!

this is the first time in 7 pregnancies that i have felt ill...omly in the afternoon and dinner time most which has me waking up STARVING! i feel like i am eating all mornin long. lol
Holli! wife to DH steve, mom to DD1 ella 12/04, DD2 Hayden 3/07, DD3 Addison 2/08, DS1 Joey 2/10, DS2 Johnny 8/11 Blessed to be expecting #6 in september 2013. animal mom to Bullet our 2yr old weimaraner.
shortstuff21313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #6
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm HUNGRY!!

I eat all day long. Often feeling lousy around supper time, but other than that, I'm STARVING. Trying to keep it healthy, and somewhat reasonable, because I gained 50lb in my last pregnancy (took it all off, plus some more. ) and I sure don't want to do that again!
8 weeks 4 days today, and up three pounds....