Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLEB
Between the heartburn and the SI pain, not. I have to be in bed for 10 hours to get a reasonable amount of sleep.
This exactly! So uncomfortable.

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #12
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For the first pregnancy in a long time I still sleep good!! We got a Pillowtop Mattress and have a 2" Memory Foam Topper on that so when I lay on my side/belly my belly just sinks into the bed comfortably! Of course I figure this out on our last baby lol

Kristen - Helpmeet to an amazing DH. Mama to seven blessings (and #8 on the way!)
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:40 PM   #13
ChloeNAydensmom
Registered Users
Formerly: AydenN2Angel+1
seller

My Mood:
I sleep ok. I have the snoogle which helps A LOT but I still kind of wake up to roll over to my other side. (If I stay on one side too long it starts to hurt my legs/hips. Other than that I do sleep pretty decent.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
AngelTV83
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I feel like I am waking up every hour with either a killer pain in my hip/leg/arm then to roll over I have to sit up because my sciatica hurts so bad and then lay back down and adjust my 3 pillows and blanket I use to stay comfy. Plus we have a full size bed so space is at a premium and dh will swat at me in his sleep when he has had a rough day. I only let myself get up once to pee because it is so hard to get back to sleep. I try to convince myself I don't have to go but it doesn't work well for me.

Due May 2013
AngelTV83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

Re: How are you sleeping?

Aww so sorry mommas! I have to get up a few times a night to pee. It's already hot in south Texas and can't afford to turn on the AC during winter so some nights its a tad uncomfortable. Biggest complaint though is my TAILBONE! Omg... Why does my TAILBONE hurt?! I'm sleeping on my side. I can sit for hours without problems and then LAYING DOWN hurts....?!!?
And last night she was kicking so hard that I was having nightmares about being jabbed in the stomach. Didn't really wake me but they were ugly dreams.
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ugh I may get two hours on a good night. But lately I won't sleep for 2 or 3 days then get a great nights sleep. It's really rough but hopefully this will pass!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #17
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm getting some of the best sleep I've had in a long time. The 1 year old is now sleeping crazy awesome going on a month after being sick. She goes to sleep around 9:30, and is sleeping in 'til 11:30!!! Sleeping through the night for that long plus a nap, I feel like I have it too good and I know it's about to come crashing down in a few months.

As far as my actual sleep, eh. I've got a big ole pregnancy pillow and double that up between my knees as I try to stay comfortable in one position for as long as possible. Not so bad, but getting up to pee kinda sucks. My last pregnancy included horrible carpal tunnel syndrome, so I'm thrilled that my hands aren't throbbing all night So all-in-all I really can't complain.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #18
Diaper Safari
Registered Users

Not good at all. I have very severe symphysis pubis dysfunction and just shifting in bed causes excruciating pain. I started using a Snoogle pillow around 16wks and just changing positions in the most minor way can cause enough pain that I cry out (involuntarily) and wake up my poor husband too.

I just hope we can ALL get enough rest to be ready for a newborn!
Diaper Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #19
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper Safari
Not good at all. I have very severe symphysis pubis dysfunction and just shifting in bed causes excruciating pain. I started using a Snoogle pillow around 16wks and just changing positions in the most minor way can cause enough pain that I cry out (involuntarily) and wake up my poor husband too.

I just hope we can ALL get enough rest to be ready for a newborn!
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #20
TryingHard
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelTV83 View Post
Just wondering how sleeping is going for everyone.

Not so great for me :P
Same here