Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Gdiaper/FLip/Gro-via for toddler?

I love my grovia's but they are a bit short... the Grovia trainers are really cool though. DS loves to pick out the colors on the side flex panels

hlbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Gdiaper/FLip/Gro-via for toddler?

Originally Posted by Brooke789 View Post
My GroBaby (about 3 years old so before the name change) diapers are too short for my 2.5 year olds. I actually just took them out of our rotation to get listed on here.

Flips are great for my twins.
I was using GroBaby back in the day to and we moved up to GroVia. I swear every one I bought had a bigger rise. It was like the Co was growing for my son

When we stopped using them when he was 2.5 they did just barely fit though. (I wouldn't be surprised it they have made them bigger since them though.

I would probably recommend covers and prefolds. For the later staging we usually have these and a AI2 that snap in (so you could also try softbums, bests bottoms, i think imagines are just mf...) I this grovias are great btw, but there velcro isn't.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here, here & a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote