Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Appropriate youtube video?

OMG I love that video, seriously I'm going to have that song in my head all day now.

I guess I missed how it's rude and crude, there's a Jonas brother in the video and various other people in the video of mixed races and income levels.

My FIL is a media professor at a University and he would totally use this in a class, whoever made this is talented. I don't see anything wrong with it for 10 year olds.

Advertisement

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.~John Wooden"
ISO: WCW cuffed longies or bloomers size Small
momgoddesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #22
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yup see now I can't stop singing it.

I have to agree with her too having just gone through the flu twice in our house and the baby being admitted for over a week with RSV Ain't No Body Got Time for That.

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.~John Wooden"
ISO: WCW cuffed longies or bloomers size Small
momgoddesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #23
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think it is great. I think it shows kids what they can do. My brother is a very accomplished graphics designer and stupid stuff like this is how he got started, he got his first job by hacking a game and the company seeing what he made with it. This is a guy that was finished with college by 20. He started at a very young age working on computers and is one of the founding team members of the fastest selling entertainment products ever, even over Avatar.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:27 AM   #24
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My kids have been saying that phrase for a while now, I'm assuming someone showed them the news clip as soon as it came out. The only thing offensive (to me) is the mocking of Jesus, otherwise I don't have a problem with my kids (14, 10, 8) watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum most likely while nursing
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote