Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #751
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

WHAT THE POOP? My ref. did a 59 swagbuck search and it didnt go towards my goal?? It just went in my total? I also did the freecreditscore this morning. Waiting on it to go thru so I can cancel on Monday!

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #752
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
OK ladies, I have two separate things I need to get from Amazon. One is my bread machine, the other is some More Milk Plus. I need both of them QUICKLY, and neither is in our budget. In order to get them both, I need a total of $45 in AGCs. I still have a $25 gift card from Christmas that I am using towards the bread machine too.

I have 3 Amazon cards in my account, two more on the way. I need another $20 worth of cards, which will have to be 1 $10 card and 2 more $5 cards. That means I need another 2000 bucks in the account, ASAP. Preferably by Saturday.

Think I can come up with 2k bucks by Saturday? lol
It's possible but they don't offer a $10 card. $5 or $15. Good luck.

Started my morning off with a 100 sb TS. I'm running SBTV mobile while I get ready for work and I'll try for some more SBs tonight when I get home. I've got to get another $15 AGC for the month for my personal monthly goal and that'll be super easy. I'm already at 1027. After that I'll bank enough bucks for my 5 $5 cards for March and then cash out anything beyond those points.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #753
3girlsallnaughty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLeast View Post

SO sorry mama, that's got to be tough news to get. {hugs}

After a few really terrible, scrape the barrel to make goal, days I got some good surveys and met my personal monthly gc goal! It's only the 7th! Amazed. Now, I just have to continue to make the daily goals and everything else is gravy.

On a sour note, got DQ'd at the end of a 125sb survey on Bodreaux's Butt Paste. I hate that stuff anyway...now I hate them more, getting all my opinions for free. Boo.
Bahahaha that stuff sux :rolmbo:

It's a Boy!! Due April 30th!!
3girlsallnaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #754
Dawndelion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk0308 View Post
Is anyone else finding swagbucks a little 'off' today? Everything is slow to load, almost every survey that shows up in pl says already full/over quota, and no TS surveys. I made goal but barely. :/

I had that problem as well. I'm hoping today is better.
Dawndelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #755
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
Probably not without doing some "free trials" that you have to give a credit card and cancel later.
Yeah, I can do that with o problem :-) That's usually where I get my points anyway. I hate having to call to cancel vs just cancelling on the web, but it's not THAT big of a deal lol. I just need to find some high point offers.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM   #756
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

I am watching the Fashion category on my SBTV this morning. A segment on baby fashion came on and I can't believe how expensive the baby onsies featured were! One was $50, one was $60, and one was $40. Wow.

I got a 100 SB survey on my TP dash this morning so I am done with goal for the day.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #757
Our5boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How many times can you watch the JUN videos? I am at 26 SB from them and they are still loading...if I keep watching are they going to flag my account or close it or something? In the past I have only gotten 3 maybe 4 and it is the same two videos over and over. I haven't gotten the videos for the last week or so and today they are actually working but I don't want to get in trouble.
Our5boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #758
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our5boys View Post
How many times can you watch the JUN videos? I am at 26 SB from them and they are still loading...if I keep watching are they going to flag my account or close it or something? In the past I have only gotten 3 maybe 4 and it is the same two videos over and over. I haven't gotten the videos for the last week or so and today they are actually working but I don't want to get in trouble.
Some days I get 24, and yesterday I got 6 swabucks from it.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #759
sassylilmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I havent had JUN videos in 2 days
Old 02-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #760
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

I haven't had a jun video in at least a week. And then they were broken. Can people post which browser they use? Maybe I will switch it up when I try this morning.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote