Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Midwife@heart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Diaperbag for cloth diapers

What do you like or use? I don't want anything too expensive since I like having several bags lol

All I have liked up to now of the ones I have seen was this one http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

TIA

Advertisement

Midwife@heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diaperbag for cloth diapers

I have a Skip Hop studio that I absolutely LOVE! Not the color I have but here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
thejuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify
I have a Skip Hop studio that I absolutely LOVE! Not the color I have but here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
We have this one too and love it.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just have a plain old Skip Hop Duo Deluxe in black. I've used it since I just had one child. It works great for our needs. I can carry 4-6 changes, wetbag, couple extra outfits for my toddler and baby, snacks, cloth wipes and my knitting bag!

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:

I actually just use a Skip Hop Pronto and toss it in a large tote purse from Old Navy. I use a JuJuBe Be quick to store my own personal items (use it like a clutch purse). I have both the Pronto and Be Quick in the big tote and then it makes it super easy to grab just the Be Quick if I'm running into the store by myself, or to just grab the changing stuff if I am off to the restroom to change the baby. I like having iseparate "modules" in my large purse if that makes sense.

The Pronto is tiny, but has 3 spots big enough for a diaper, plus an attached changing pad. I use one spot for a sposies wipes case (which I'm currently loading with a few premoistened cloth wipes before we head out), 2 large flats padfolded in the main diaper portion, and an extra cover with a padfolded flat in the front zipper portion. I actually took this same set up plus a 3 extra diapers and wetbag in the bottom of my tote bag for an entire day in the city. It worked wonderfully even for a really long day with not great changing areas. I truly prefer a nice big purse with a few baby necessities tucked in it to an actual diaper bag though. I always use trimmer diaper options though. If you use big pocket diapers stuffed with lots of inserts you might not like this option.
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
March
Registered Users
seller

Hey, I know you! Good to see you here.

I've had a JuJuBe Be Prepared but sold it at the beginning of this pregnancy because I was only going to have one in diapers this time... Lol. The best laid plans!

I have a PPB Boxy Backpack and it's too beautiful for me to give up. I'll keep extra supplies in my van. I want this bag. I got it used locally at an amazing price and just get so much enjoyment out of seeing it. It's so pretty!
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have the Skip Hop Versa and I love it. If I have another baby I will get a Studio though.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
babylmomma
Registered Users

I use Thirty-One bags and totes for my diaper bag. Love the Cindy Tote, Casual Cargo Purse, or the Organizing Utility Tote. I have used them all.
babylmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
kelly679
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I use a large Ralph Lauren tote. Plenty of space and I already owned it
kelly679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
kirst
Registered Users
seller

I also use a large Ralph Lauren leather tote (which I already owned) or a Reese Li Lexington. I prefer the Resse Li bag as it has more specialized pockets. I had to scavenge a rubber shoulder guard from off another lap top bag to put on the Reese Li bag though as it seriously digs into your shoulder otherwise (nylon webbing).
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote