Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #21
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daycare Diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Really?? Id ask for a copy of that code.

AGREED. That sounds like a 'I made it up because I am too lazy and ignorant' state code.
How about when they fail to give you a copy of this state code because they are so full of it, you hand them a copy of your 'You are fined because you lied to me and I told all of my friends' code of work ethos and professionalism.
What the heck is wrong with some people?

Advertisement

mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ethics.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #23
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbordenstein View Post
I live in nashville and my daycare allows cloth...

Ask them if Nashville is part of Tennessee and ask them for a copy of their exception. I have some words I want to use but am minding my manners.
I have the mouth of a sailor and tolerance of an Irishman during these times.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #24
lilannies mama
Registered Users
seller

I don't live in Tennessee but in ga & my daughter does the little gym in Tennessee & parents day out they allow cloth they actually say there not allowed to tell a parent that they can't use what ever they send as long as their hineys covered lol. The girls are younger there to & have no problems. I do usually send my gdiapers though so if they'd rather use the sposie insert they can.
lilannies mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
Bentley'sMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster2012

Really? Which one? I haven't looked into other options extensively because DH insists DD goes to the daycare associated with our work, but they straight up told me no cloth when I registered DD and said it was a state daycare regulation. I know a few of the other babies at the dc are in cloth at home as well. I'd be happy to buy more AIOs and supply any sorts of bags they wanted, just so DD could wear cloth at school too!
I'd prefer not to say since he's the only 'Bentley' there. . But his full time daycare/preschool will use them and also a nearby drop in daycare we looked at. There were a few places we looked at that wouldn't use them, but they didn't say why.
Bentley'sMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #26
calleiah
Registered Users
seller

I looked through that link on the laws. Pgs 39 and 46 pertain to diapering. I may have missed something somewhere else, but I see nothing about the use of cloth at all.
calleiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #27
elmojr
Registered Users
seller
seller

My daycare was reluctant to use cloth at first. I just purchased cheap ebay pocket diapers with velcro to use at daycare. I had to pre-stuff them and have them ready to use. I have to use disposable wipes. The daycare lady just takes the diaper off and throw's it in the zippered wet bag provided by me. Whether there is poop/pee what ever, she just rolls the wipes and diaper up and throws it in the wet bag and I take care of it at home. I told her that if she can change a disposable diaper, she can change a cloth diaper that is just like a disposable. The wet bag stays in our diaper bag at all times. Now that we broke her in, there are 4 other families using cloth at our daycare now.
elmojr is offline   Reply With Quote