Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #91
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

You are a lucky girl Alison!

Dh got me a couple of Pandora charms for my bracelet and some tulips. Even though I don't expect anything it's kinda nice to be surprised every so often.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday...I am beat from this week. Long weekend and we leave for Disney in a week. So excited but also not looking forward to packing...ugggh.

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 07:15 AM   #92
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Carrie your girls are so cute! Love them.

We are not big on holidays here. I gave Ray a nice little note telling him how thankful I am for him. I tried to make peanut butter brownies and it was an utter failure. I must suck at brownies. I made lemon ones over the weekend that were trashed as well. I didn't even get a card from him. No biggie.

Caspian is talking more and more. I love this age when their vocabulary just starts exploding. We took his binkie away and he only has it for naps/sleep. It really helped I think. I'm thinking of enrolling him in some classes at our rec center. They have mommy and me type classes. I go in Tuesday to check out another preschool for June. It is an outdoor Nature preschool. Since I taught environmental education before having kids it's pretty exciting for me! It's a part of the rec center classes too. We are "out of district" and will have to pay $300/year to sign up for classes. I think if the whole family can take something it will be worth it? I hope. Bye bye tax refund. Sorry for the novel!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #93
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We aren't big on holidays either. We don't normally do cards or gifts. He did bring me home a heath bar though! lol

I should be getting busy but I am so tired right now. Dh woke up at 5:30 this morning to drive to a work convention 3hrs away with his brother. At least he'll be home early and we can work on some stuff around the house. It's going to be a super busy wknd here. lots of work mainly. But it's gotta get done. We are going to help mil clean out her garage too. I told her that we'd help her get the trash and junk out, but she has to organize it. I am NOT doing it for her. I have my own stuff to do, and she sits on her butt all day sometimes. Anyways. I'll be off here all wknd, so I hope you all have a good one!!!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #94
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We aren't big on holidays either. We don't normally do cards or gifts. He did bring me home a heath bar though! lol

I should be getting busy but I am so tired right now. Dh woke up at 5:30 this morning to drive to a work convention 3hrs away with his brother. At least he'll be home early and we can work on some stuff around the house. It's going to be a super busy wknd here. lots of work mainly. But it's gotta get done. We are going to help mil clean out her garage too. I told her that we'd help her get the trash and junk out, but she has to organize it. I am NOT doing it for her. I have my own stuff to do, and she sits on her butt all day sometimes. Anyways. I'll be off here all wknd, so I hope you all have a good one!!!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #95
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lol to be honest I did not think we did anything for V-days either. When I was pregnant for Peyton we did go out to dinner. Other than that we never really did much and I think I got a coffee last yr. LOL!!!!

But I think the pedi is bc well I need to do something about my feet lol! It has been awhile! And I am not sure why the others. He said it is from each of the kids.

I will probably go next week to get the pedi and not sure whan I will be able to do the massage.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #96
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I finally fixed my attachments so I can post a pic of dgs - he's so stinkin wild! He and I at zoo in Norfolk.

I'm also putting one of his baby sister just cuz!

Stacey, from iPhone using DS app

Last edited by greengranny; 04-18-2013 at 09:11 AM.
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #97
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What a little doll! I can't wait for October, only 35.5 more weeks
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #98
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well I have another one coming in September too so I'm quite excited!!

greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #99
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny
Well I have another one coming in September too so I'm quite excited!!

You do? As in another dc or another dgc? Either way, awesome news!
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #100
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melissa- she means dgc. They originally were in my ddc (Aug) then moved it back to Sept.

Busted my butt yesterday, ended up with a pinched nerve in my back. ugh. But happy with the progress I made. Need to take a nap, then off to help mil for a little bit.

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 02-17-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote