Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #81
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

LOL!!!!!

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #82
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Officially 4 weeks today , this is the trouble with being a poas-aholic and charting, pregnancy seems longer.

In sadder news, we are starting evals for ds1 this Friday, we suspect he may have aspergers. I know it won't be the end of the world, I'm just so sad for him, marching through life with hearing loss and aspergers seems like a daunting and possibly lonely life.

And I'm trying not to focus on my needs but ladies, boy do I not feel cut out for this wild job of parenting my children. I have NO idea what is I should be doing for all of them. I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect of it all, I can't hardly even cry. I don't feel strong enough to handle all of this .
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #83
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry you are feeling this way Melissa.

Honestly, from knowing you here--you have alot of faith. I would continue to keep your faith and trust in God. If ds1 does have aspergers I could think of no better mother for him than you!

I know you are feeling down now and your pregnancy hormones are probably in full gear, but make sure you remember how you could not imagine life with out your beautiful los.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #84
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake
Officially 4 weeks today , this is the trouble with being a poas-aholic and charting, pregnancy seems longer.

In sadder news, we are starting evals for ds1 this Friday, we suspect he may have aspergers. I know it won't be the end of the world, I'm just so sad for him, marching through life with hearing loss and aspergers seems like a daunting and possibly lonely life.

And I'm trying not to focus on my needs but ladies, boy do I not feel cut out for this wild job of parenting my children. I have NO idea what is I should be doing for all of them. I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect of it all, I can't hardly even cry. I don't feel strong enough to handle all of this .
Melissa. You ARE strong enough. I have a child on the spectrum and if you ever want to chat, you can always pm or email me. It does seem a heavy weight to bear many days but i frequently remind myself, his autism is only one part of the amazing child he is.

And YAY for 4 weeks! Your almost halfway through the first quarter!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself Every day is a blessing right??

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #85
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ahh, Amy- that stinks. And your mother, smh... Hope you are better now!!!

I like chocolate but only a few types of candy... truffles is my fave!

Melissa. I am sure right now you are feeling overwhelmed with the idea of it all, but we are never given more than we can handle. Even if it seems like too much, you will find a way!!! You are a good mama, and you will adapt however you need to!! I'm scared right now too, wondering how I am going to handle 4 children, when some days I can't even take care of myself.. But it'll all be fine! I'm 12w's now and my mood has already changed and I'm feeling better about it all.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #86
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love to keep up with all you ladies! The kiddos are growing so much!

I'm in VA right now helping dd get settled in their new home. Dgs is adjusting wonderfully (though I think he'll miss me when I leave), and the baby (now 8 weeks) couldn't care less!

Dgs is a shorty and only weighs around 22.5. He's chunky looking since he's pretty short. I'd post a pic of him but for some reason I canNOT get things to post to the app from my phone.

He is quite a character; keeps us in stitches all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #87
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Old 02-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #88
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If that is not the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!! Carrie they are adorable!!!!

So dh went crazy this V-Day!!!! He got me delivered a beautiful flower arrangement, pregnancy massage, and a mani and pedi!!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #89
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Super cute Carrie!

Alison- I'd love a massage right about now!! lucky girl!

Stacey- sounds like you are enjoying your time with dd. I'm sure she's grateful for all your help right now!

I am soo cold today!!! I guess that's just part of the pg? idk. I hate being cold though. I've got dinner simmering on the stove and I really need to make a grocery list. I hate planning every week.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #90
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Carrie those girls are too cute!!! I love that dd1 and 3 look alike and dd2 and 4 look alike!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote