Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #121
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
night 3 of night weaning was much better! He nursed to sleep. He woke up 2:53 and nursed for about 3 minutes. I laid him down and he cried, but it's wasn't a full on scream like the previous nights. it was more a "waaaah, waaaah" I noticed his diaper was really wet so I changed him and let him waaah a little more. By 3 he was snoring again. I was shocked!
He woke again at 5 and since I had to wake up shortly and didnt want to fight, I nursed him back to sleep. I figured our 3am session was victory enough LOL.

Hoping tonight goes well too. I may skip to the 3rd stage since he doesn't let me pick him up anyway. I can only shush and pat him
Yay!!!

Advertisement

__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #122
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,269
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

thanks guys. I hope this is a good sign and cont this direction. Today is also his bday my baby is 2 today! He's a little fussy so I think I'll take him running with me after his nap.
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #123
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
thanks guys. I hope this is a good sign and cont this direction. Today is also his bday my baby is 2 today! He's a little fussy so I think I'll take him running with me after his nap.
Yay!!! Happy Birthday!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #124
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
So I need my wii up and running after upgrading the TV but I feel like I lost that lb if not more!!!! I had to go bra shopping as my cup size shrunk. Yay!!! I know I am either at my mini goal or smaller!!!
My boobs have shrunk too

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
night 3 of night weaning was much better! He nursed to sleep. He woke up 2:53 and nursed for about 3 minutes. I laid him down and he cried, but it's wasn't a full on scream like the previous nights. it was more a "waaaah, waaaah" I noticed his diaper was really wet so I changed him and let him waaah a little more. By 3 he was snoring again. I was shocked!
He woke again at 5 and since I had to wake up shortly and didnt want to fight, I nursed him back to sleep. I figured our 3am session was victory enough LOL.

Hoping tonight goes well too. I may skip to the 3rd stage since he doesn't let me pick him up anyway. I can only shush and pat him
Great job!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #125
jessnic's Avatar
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom
So I need my wii up and running after upgrading the TV but I feel like I lost that lb if not more!!!! I had to go bra shopping as my cup size shrunk. Yay!!! I know I am either at my mini goal or smaller!!!
I feel ya!! I have no boobs to begin with (even at the height of nursing lol). I lose my boobs first and they stay gone. I'll need smaller bras in the next few weeks.
__________________
Married to my best friend, living the navy wife life, and loving every minute of being a SAHM to DS (born July 2011)!
jessnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #126
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic

I feel ya!! I have no boobs to begin with (even at the height of nursing lol). I lose my boobs first and they stay gone. I'll need smaller bras in the next few weeks.
It's one of the last places I lose.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #127
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

I always lose in my boobs first. My DH made a comment on where mine were going today...LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #128
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I always lose in my boobs first. My DH made a comment on where mine were going today...LOL!
I asked hubby Yesterday if mine shrunk. He went umm yep those are smaller.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #129
jessnic's Avatar
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

It's one of the last places I lose.
Lucky you lol. I have the lack of boobs with the bug belly combo so my first shape change working out is very potato like
__________________
Married to my best friend, living the navy wife life, and loving every minute of being a SAHM to DS (born July 2011)!
jessnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #130
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
I asked hubby Yesterday if mine shrunk. He went umm yep those are smaller.
LOL - yup DH was like where did your boobs go? LOL
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.