Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #371
jessicacarol's Avatar
jessicacarol
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 773
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

OLD Jessicacarol: starting: 233, goal: 190, current: 221 -12
NEW Jessicacarol: Starting: 233, goal: 190, current: 220.5 -12.5

Great losses Ladies....It is really encouraging and motivating to see everyone's losses. It keeps me going.
I'm a little disappointed with my loss this week. I had a hard week with sweets and have given them up for lent now....I need to keep strong! A co-worker literally bugged me all day at work today to eat a donut, talk about willpower, but I got through it. I hope this week I do better and see more loss on the scale.

Advertisement

__________________
Jessica
Mom of Simon, Max, and Jude
jessicacarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #372
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicacarol
OLD Jessicacarol: starting: 233, goal: 190, current: 221 -12
NEW Jessicacarol: Starting: 233, goal: 190, current: 220.5 -12.5

Great losses Ladies....It is really encouraging and motivating to see everyone's losses. It keeps me going.
I'm a little disappointed with my loss this week. I had a hard week with sweets and have given them up for lent now....I need to keep strong! A co-worker literally bugged me all day at work today to eat a donut, talk about willpower, but I got through it. I hope this week I do better and see more loss on the scale.
Hugs! Great job. On the loss and the willpower. Don't be disappointed in your loss. There are weeks I only lose .5. Then I have months where the whole month I lose and gain the same darn 2lbs. It takes time and it all adds up. 1lb a week is a good loss and what you lose in the month is what matters.

Also take measurements. I found that when I gain and lose those pounds that I have lost inches that particular week.
HTH
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:08 AM   #373
RNmama3's Avatar
RNmama3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 347
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

I forgot to post my weight on Friday! Well it's still Friday for me because I'm a night owl. Anyhoo he's my stats:
Start:192, goal:150, current:188, -4lbs
That's another 2lb loss this week! I am finally feeling like I can do this
Ladies, great job everyone! Sorry there is too many to name all out right now but I am seeing some great changes! So congrats!
__________________
Proud mamma of 3 wonderful LOs: DS 8, DS 7, & DD 3
CDing , BFing , Co-sleeping , babywearing, WOHM
Hopelessly addicted to all things sewing
http://www.rockthestitch.blogspot.com
RNmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:23 AM   #374
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNmama3
I forgot to post my weight on Friday! Well it's still Friday for me because I'm a night owl. Anyhoo he's my stats:
Start:192, goal:150, current:188, -4lbs
That's another 2lb loss this week! I am finally feeling like I can do this
Ladies, great job everyone! Sorry there is too many to name all out right now but I am seeing some great changes! So congrats!
That's a great loss!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:14 AM   #375
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Great losses everyone!

I was up to 129.2 today. Must be water weight. I will have to drink a ton of water today. I hate when I gain the same weight I just lost. I am due for a stall though.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #376
IsaacsMom2009's Avatar
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 4,919
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

OLD: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:195.3 -6.5

NEW: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:193.2 -8.6


I guess being sick helps sometimes We're all doing much better and I'm feeling a lot better than I have been. Time to get back to making a serious effort.
__________________
Kearson: Mama to DS (03/09). I leave feedback if it is left for me first, due to my issues with people doing it incorrectly. Can't stand those yellow notepad icons .
IsaacsMom2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #377
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
OLD: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:195.3 -6.5

NEW: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:193.2 -8.6


I guess being sick helps sometimes We're all doing much better and I'm feeling a lot better than I have been. Time to get back to making a serious effort.
Great loss and glad you are feeling better.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #378
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009
OLD: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:195.3 -6.5

NEW: IsaacsMom2009: starting:201.8, goal:150, current:193.2 -8.6

I guess being sick helps sometimes We're all doing much better and I'm feeling a lot better than I have been. Time to get back to making a serious effort.
That's a great loss!!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #379
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Homemade chicken strips for dinner tonight - yum! Tomorrow we are going out for sushi!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #380
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Homemade chicken strips for dinner tonight - yum! Tomorrow we are going out for sushi!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.