Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD - Pantiliners! Little Luxuries, Mother Moon Pads, The Silver Liner

I'm streamlining these out of my stash, they have a ton of life left in them Selling them together as a lot, $12 ppd or please feel free to make an offer! ALL SOLD!

The Mother Moon liners are 8" in length. They have been washed but never used. The square dots liner is minky backed with fleece, and the rainbow chevron liner is cotton woven backed with fleece. I already have enough MMP liners and pads that these are basically extraneous; at first I thought I'd hang onto them, but have decided to let them go I love they are so thin, the serged edges are flat.

The Little Luxuries are 7" length. They have had the most use, and show faint stains as well as some color fading (most obvious on the orange). They are VERY absorbent for liners, and could actually be considered a light petite pad in my opinion. The top is cotton velour, with two layers of flannel on the inside. Then cotton woven backing/wings with hidden fleece. Super cute, but I don't really like the snap placement on the wings; once I started trying other mama cloth these ended up on the bottom. The velour colors are pale blue, pale pink, orange, and turquoise.

The Silver Liner are 6" length, some pilling on the flannel but no stains. They were testers, but definitely first quality. Two layers of flannel, and I added fleece to the back b/c I wanted them to offer a little more wetness protection. Nice, petite and very discrete. I have other 6" liners from TSL that I've kept and love, these have just not been used much so sending them back into the world

Advertisement

Last edited by boysniris; 10-16-2013 at 07:33 AM.
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:53 AM   #2
fantasia1117
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sent you a pm!
WOHM Mama to my two boys DS#1 (12/30/2007) and DS#2 (10/7/2010). Married to my amazing DH since 7/23/2005.
fantasia1117 is offline   Reply With Quote