Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
Angel89411
Banned

So I have bra issues. After being washed a couple of times, I have a bra whose top edges are curling. A bra of the same size in a different brand makes them look terrible. I was measured a 34c at Victoria's Secret (I know, I know) and have started there and tried over 20 different bras. I have gone to 32 band and it feels diggy. 36 is too big. D cup has too much room and B cup causes muffin top. My boobs are soooo saggy that its mostly skin filling my bra and everything looks terrible. I tried on bras at a couple of dept stores. Any tips? I seriously cried after my last bra trip and am going to be saving for a boob job. I hate the way they look and fill out bras. It ends up looking bad under my clothes and I feel so self conscious.

Advertisement

Last edited by Angel89411; 02-02-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bra issues

can you go to dillards or somewhere to get measured?
have you tried measuring yourself? i followed the instructions at breakoutbras . com and measured myself and with their help found a bra that fits wonderfully and gives me a great look.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrc
can you go to dillards or somewhere to get measured?
have you tried measuring yourself? i followed the instructions at breakoutbras . com and measured myself and with their help found a bra that fits wonderfully and gives me a great look.
I got measured at 2 dept stores and VS once. I got 3 different measurements! I need to have DH help measure again. Does anyone know of a bra style that helps with saggy boobs? My issue is my boobs don't seem to look good in bras anymore due to lack of ability to fill them properly.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

A padded bra may help. I have the excess skin issue now that I have lost weight. They are still on the larger side but have this fleshy bag look. I am still nursing, so cannot do anything about it.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

I recently found the perfect bra and I'm in love (og course now I'm pregnant so we will see how long it lasts). Measuring myself I was a 32 DD but a 36 D fits perfectly..go fig. It's a $15 bra from target too, Warner's brand. No underwire but amazing lift and comfort!
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
megkmc
Registered Users

I have the saggy boob problem too! If I have a Demi cup it looks like skin is just folding over in the middle.

I suggest looking for one that is lightly lined and has underwire that comes up pretty high in the middle. That way there is no place for the empty skin to "fall out" too! Good luck!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
terrordactyl
Registered Users
seller

I would also looked for a semi lined bra, also don't wash bras in the washing machine or they will get that curled look
terrordactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have never had shapely boobs. I can't wear bras that are just thin fabric. I don't wear thick padding, but have to have a molded cup. I like Maidenform with underwire and Warner's without. I also use http://www.breakoutbras.com/sizing and wear a 36D though I don't have full breasts and I know what you mean about not filling out a cup. But I've never had an issue looking strange under clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #9
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm a bigger cup size but I go to a place in Lake Charles called Donna's, they're awesome and will help you get the best fit. They can also alter one if they need to.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
MommaMal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by megkmc View Post
I have the saggy boob problem too! If I have a Demi cup it looks like skin is just folding over in the middle.

I suggest looking for one that is lightly lined and has underwire that comes up pretty high in the middle. That way there is no place for the empty skin to "fall out" too! Good luck!
I hear ya on the folding boobs. Yay boob origami

Molded cups are pretty awesome for me. I LOVE the maidenform molded cups custom lift. I've been measured and had bras from a few specialty stores and I still prefer them.
http://www.maidenform.com/maidenform...hirt-bra-09729

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."-Janis Joplin
MommaMal is offline   Reply With Quote