Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #61
omahamama731
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
These words come to mind: shocked, saddened, disgusted, unprofessional, simply uncalled for, grounds for disciplinary action, would never allow any child I know to set foot in their so-called "care" facility, expect action to be taken swiftly, how would (person in charge) feel if they were talking about (person in charge's) child?, I understand needing to vent when working in a setting such as this one but never EVER making fun of these vulnerable kids or EVER planning ways to antagonize them - that is sick and wrong.

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #62
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wow, people suck

I am not good with words. Something along the lines of:

I came across something that was very upsetting to me. I can't imagine being a child in the care of these ladies. I'm sure the parents trusting these ladies would be horrified to learn that those they trust with the well being of their child are actually mocking them and plotting ways to emotionally hurt these precious children. Please look in to this. If this is not handled, I will have no choice but to continue to try to find someone that this matters to. Even if it means contacting the parents of these children.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #63
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahamama731 View Post
These words come to mind: shocked, saddened, disgusted, unprofessional, simply uncalled for, grounds for disciplinary action, would never allow any child I know to set foot in their so-called "care" facility, expect action to be taken swiftly, how would (person in charge) feel if they were talking about (person in charge's) child?, I understand needing to vent when working in a setting such as this one but never EVER making fun of these vulnerable kids or EVER planning ways to antagonize them - that is sick and wrong.
yeah that

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #64
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:

Having been the kid in the psychiatric hospital that was one of many that were abused is unspeakable ways, I cannot possibly thank you enough for doing something, anything, about this. You may just saving these children's lives; be it mentally, physically, emotionally, or any combination. Please, please see it through even if you are brushed off. Go as far as you need to go. Someone has to protect those children in ways these monsters fail to.
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 AM   #65
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you OP! KUP!!!
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #66
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yes, thank you op!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #67
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Updating to say the letter and screenshots (links to them as well as attached) were emailed to several people at each of two hospitals in the area.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #68
sojomisa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Updating to say the letter and screenshots (links to them as well as attached) were emailed to several people at each of two hospitals in the area.
Those kids and their parents would thank you if they could.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #69
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #70
MommaMal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM
Thanks OP! I hope that it was just the workers venting in an inappropriate manner and not actually antagonizing those kids. I seriously hope they are not that cruel and are just using the "anonymity" of the Internet to unleash, while vein caring workers with unconditional positive regard IRL. I'm so glad that you are advocating for those kids. There will always be people that prey on marginalized populations

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."-Janis Joplin
MommaMal is offline   Reply With Quote