Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #11
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: February Chat Thread

Wow. having another baby so soon after a c-section isn't going to help matters. It just one thing after another,huh?

Advertisement

~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
NSB
Registered Users
seller

Wow Mercy!!! I know she hasn't decided to place or parent, but honestly, that's my dream. A bio sib to my DS. Selfish, I know, but a girl can dream! Lol

My DS's birthmom has been on the Depo shot since being released from the hospital after DS's birth, and her mom takes her in every 3 months like clock work. No baby in *my* future! lol. Wahhhhhhhh
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
FM - excited for you!

Rebecca- I know it is easy for me to say, as I have a lot of children, but... you have time! I had my last at 38 & my Dr actually told me that most of his pregnant patients were older than me! I have a high risk of birth defects, including down's, but my testing came back with levels that they see in 25 yr old patients! I, personally, as a Christian, would say to pray,pray,pray & focus on building your life & healing your health issues & absolutely consider foster care. A wonderful woman in our church thought she would never marry & decided to foster - now she & her new husband are adopting her foster kids.

As for me, We still have no placements. So far we have lost out on 7 month old twins, younger twins & a 2 week old singleton. Frustrated! I recall it taking a long time with our last agency, but I did not expect it this time!
That would be frustrating having the calls and then not ending up with a child! We went from October of 2011 till September of 2012 without a single call! Now we have a precious most perfect little boy! God is waiting for the perfect child to place with you!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #14
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had calls of placements I accepted for 7 months before I got a placement that actually came! I think it was five I accepted that didn't happen??? Plus a few other calls I had to deny for one reason or another. We were so close to quitting and possibly trying a private domestic adoption, but that's when we received our first placement. Since then, every placement we've accepted has come! Go figure.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #15
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

I thought id share a Heidi style pic of J. I know shes a wrapper at heart and Im a MT girl but when I saw this I thought "yay a faceless pic I can share! Just like all of heidis avis." Lol! This little guy took a two hour nap at ikea!

ForumRunner_20130204_230303.jpg
Old 02-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #16
Mama2ManyBoyz
Registered Users
seller

Love the pic! He looks so peaceful...I would have never known he's a screecher. Rootin' for ya...really praying you get the twins Mama! eta: I've always felt like God has been telling me he has twins for us...but I just don't know if I have it in me emotionally (the case). Unless of course they would be bio, but I can't imagine that either. Maybe I am just dead wrong. blah, who knows.

Last edited by Mama2ManyBoyz; 02-05-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Mama2ManyBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #17
Msheidiann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13
I thought id share a Heidi style pic of J. I know shes a wrapper at heart and Im a MT girl but when I saw this I thought "yay a faceless pic I can share! Just like all of heidis avis." Lol! This little guy took a two hour nap at ikea!
I love it!!!!! So adorable!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #18
Msheidiann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMercy
Biomom is 2 months pregnant again. She's debating what to do...
What!!! Wow!
Old 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #19
Kimmyann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSB View Post
Wow Mercy!!! I know she hasn't decided to place or parent, but honestly, that's my dream. A bio sib to my DS. Selfish, I know, but a girl can dream! Lol
Same here.
DS bio mom did have a baby shortly after having my son but she decided to parent her. I still hold a sliver of hope
Old 02-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #20
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMercy View Post
Biomom is 2 months pregnant again. She's debating what to do...
Wow. Just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2ManyBoyz View Post
Love the pic! He looks so peaceful...I would have never known he's a screecher. Rootin' for ya...really praying you get the twins Mama! eta: I've always felt like God has been telling me he has twins for us...but I just don't know if I have it in me emotionally (the case). Unless of course they would be bio, but I can't imagine that either. Maybe I am just dead wrong. blah, who knows.

Last edited by newmommy13; 04-11-2013 at 10:23 PM.
newmommy13 is offline   Reply With Quote